Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
This PV has everything a Fully Mechanical PV fan could want. So I have picked this for my "CIGAR PV" (The one that stays home). So many options but I have narrowed it down to 3. What looks the most elegant in your opinion?

Whats on my mind here is that I love the brass but nothing that I put on it will be brass. Most likely the "dream Atty" would be the hellfire but like I said, its not brass. I think the HF looks most like the brushed steel. But a lot of other things are also polished. So my choice is brushed steel tube and polished steel on both ends. That way it would go with most everything. But the looks of the other two are hard to discount. Brass means beauty but also more polishing. So I am leaning more on #1 or #2. #2 has it all. Brass, polished, and brushed.

oooooooooooooo.jpg

caravelamod32.jpg

caravela.jpg

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
My boyfriend would love this for christmas!! where did you find them?

He wont be getting it for Christmas unless you can find one in the classifieds. I signed up for it over a month ago and my wait time is over 6 months from now. If you still want in I can forward the info for you.

Oh and I went with #1 since nothing else I ever put on it is going to be brass. :D

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
Dear friend

156 euros plus 12 for delivery costs.

The Caravela is a customised mod, you can choose the finish (brushed

or shiny) and the type of material (brass or SS) for all the parts of

the mod.

You can see some examples of Caravelas here

The Caravela - YouTube

The details of the costs

Costs information

and sizes

Caravela dimensions

All the Caravela 18650 and 18500 are kick able.

I will ask you to register in this forum the Caravela forum

Caravela Mods Forum - Index

and fill this form

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDBfY1JaNVhtc3ZRRmc3OEhwNEI3aHc6MQ

At the moment the delivery time is close to 3 months, really sorry but I cannot organize all this options earlier. After you fill the form your name will jump to this list

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AieoQqCY4iEgdHU4NVg5Y3lsUFQ2Ul8tamtiZGNZb1E#gid=0

please check the site time to time to see if your Caravela is in production, ok?

Kind regards

Pedro

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
#2 looks like full-scale awesome
Thanks, I agree. I just figured that #1 was the most practical since we will not see many brass attys come to market. Then just after I put my order in I noticed the thread where he is making a brass covered Genesis. Its sort of like the Bliss. Clear tank and brass sleeve :facepalm:.
Keeping my eye on that one and still have time to change my combo to #2 if need be. According to the list I am still 7 months out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread