Help me! Why do I like BWB Malty Toffee so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Escapereality

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2012
Bluegrass
I started off vaping nothing but menthol flavors. Now I am stuck on BWB Malty Toffee. I actually ran out and just ordered more. Now it seems like nothing can meet my cravings except for this flavor. I'm not sure why I like it so much.

Can any other fans of this juice chime in? Are there any other BWB juices you think I should try? Can anyone tell me what they think of the original Malty? So far I've also had Waffle and Vanilla Bean. Sadly I wasn't really much of a fan of either of these.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Escapereality

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2012
Bluegrass
Too funny - I am a 100% menthol vapor trying to branch out. Just placed an order with BWB, and Malty Toffee is on my list. Maybe you are future me, or maybe I am past you.

I didn't really like malty toffee at first, it was kind of flavor less. After it steeped for a couple days I was hooked! Let me know if you get some and how you like it. What else are you ordering?

axolotly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2010
GA
I didn't really like malty toffee at first, it was kind of flavor less. After it steeped for a couple days I was hooked! Let me know if you get some and how you like it. What else are you ordering?

Applewood, waffles, honey flue nut tobacco (really excited to try this for some reason - sounds delish), no-nic Watermelon so my fiance can try vaping, and of course Menthol Tabacco. I'll let you know how it turns out. :D

Tsuki

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2011
CA
I've tried pretty much everything from BWB here that has been mentioned, less honey flue nut. I wasn't a fan of waffle or vanilla bean either, but malty toffee was just exactly what I expected in my book. It wasn't overly powerful on sweetness or flavor, and delicious to use as an all day vape for most people I would assume. Malty toffee was better on its own than Malty by far. My only problem is that 100% VG makes me congested a bit, its heavy on my chest so I rarely vape either versions on their own.

The original "Malty" isn't sweet at all, imo it tastes like a flavorless juice. In fact I still have some left and only bought a 10ml sample. Sometimes I will use malty to cut into another juice that is too strong. I believe other people use malty to cut as well. For instance I got "Nutty", "Dulce de leche", and "Caramel Cappucino" from BWB --- these flavors are INCREDIBLY potent on their own, way too strong for me to vape in terms of flavor only (th not counted) but if i put in a few drops of Malty with them, then the flavors are vapable.

On its own, "Malty" tastes like nothing to me, maybe a super super mellow spun sugar that isn't sweet - if that makes sense.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla

Malty Toffee needs a nice long steep, stash that bottle for 2 months then crack it open and see what ya find :)

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
I'm a huge Malty fan. Its a sweet, but not overly sweet flavor...awesome vapor production. When I don't know what "type" of flavor I feel like vaping I usually grab some Malty. It was one of the first juices I tried, but I still love it. I actually like it better than Malty Toffee...although I really like that one too. I highly suggest both...and the vapor production is equally as amazing with both. I really can't think of any other flavors that are similar to Malty to be honest. Malty is also a great juice to add to other flavors, like fruits, some coffees, etc. If you want to sweeten something up a tad, and get those thick vapor clouds, that's always a good option IMO. I have seen a few other people mention adding it to some of their tobacco juices as well...I cannot speak to that first hand though.

When I enjoyed vaping tobacco's, I ordered a lot from BWB, Casablanca and Melonbacko were my 2 favorites. Casablanca is the juice that gets all of the credit for getting me off analogs. It was 100% that juice that kept me off, and didn't leave me vaping AND just smoking less. Once I tried Casa, that next cigarette tasted so nasty, I put it out, tossed the rest of an $8 pack, and never looked back. :)

Also...If you really love the vapor production from Malty Toffee...and also like tobacco juices, I'd definitely suggest trying Boba's Bounty from AVE if you haven't already.

Last edited:

Tsuki

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2011
CA
Backwoods Brew is great overall. I have never had a flavor that I couldn't vape.

Applewood and Honey Flue Nut Tobacco are amazing after a couple days of steeping. :vapor:

Next order will be Casablanca Blend.

Casa is really good. I find its a really nice clean tobacco flavor with very mild cocoa hit on exhale, pretty much how its described on site. Its got just the TH I need to counter cravings @18mg. Its not sweet at all but when I walk back to my office after a break all I smell is Cocoa, it smells delicious. I kinda wish they had a flavor that tastes just like that cocoa smell it leaves behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread