Help picking new mod. Tootle puffer watts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As to madvapes, just call them. I have shopped there several times. I think, as a business, they have grown. Anyway, for the 20 clams, it is a good deal. Then when you decide where you want to go, setup wise, it becomes a back-up.

It's the phone talking.

Glad to know you've ordered from them before. The fact I had to have an account to check out and it wouldn't let me create one was a little off putting as I've never delt with them before. I think I will be giving them a call.

What would you recommend for a battery? Seems the Samsung 25r is recommended along with the LG HG2. Though I wouldn't mind picking up a few that are overkill for the device to save on purchasing new ones later if I upgrade. Though I understand this can be situational.

As for a charger I was looking into a nitecore D4. The i4 seems nice, but I like the added display and various modes you get with the d4. Given the price difference between them is about 6-10 bucks, I think it's worth it.

The wife is gonna be mad at me, cause I pulled the trigger. Got a Nitecore d4 charger and 2 Samsung 25R (greenies) for $34 shipped @ eightvape.com. Being the cheapest I was able to find the d4 charger and the 25r's I had to. :vapor:

Kinda wish I would have waited on the CoV mini volt now, but meh. At least I didn't drop 50+ and then stumble on this and continue to bleed money. :lol:

While looking for batteries I noticed the 25R's come in a Blue wrap as well.
18650 Samsung INR18650-25R R2 2500mAh (BLUE) High Discharge FLAT Top

I've seen these on a few sites for the same price as the Green wraps. Seeing as they are being replaced by the greens, would it be worth it to pick these up?

I figured it'd be a risk on getting older stock, though not sure if that matters.

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
I spent a lot of money every month on cigs. Costs for vaping are more up front. I think I spent the same amount as smoking the first month or two.

Really, the important thing is not smoking carcinogens. You will notice differences over the next few months. So will your doctor and dentist.

Reactions: StorableComa
I spent a lot of money every month on cigs. Costs for vaping are more up front. I think I spent the same amount as smoking the first month or two.

Really, the important thing is not smoking carcinogens. You will notice differences over the next few months. So will your doctor and dentist.

So very true. I added up, and while not a heavy smoker, I still spend upwards of $220 a month on smokes.

So far on mods/batteries/charger I've spent about 130 this month.

70 on tanks and prolly another 70 sampling juices.

I think i'm pretty set as far as what I like/use mainly now. So after this month it looks like i'll mainly just be picking up juices. So even though when I look at my bank statement it looks like I went on a shopping spree, I'm missing those random $7+ gas station charges every day or so. Looking at just the price of juice after the price of setup I'm saving myself almost 180 bucks a month, so i'm not too worried about my recent spending.:lol:

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
These are "known" reputable vendors for batteries"

18650 Batteries | Rechargeable Li-ion | Battery Chargers
Authentic AW Batteries - RTD Vapor
http://www.illumn.com/batteries-chargers-and-powerpax-carriers/batteries.html?___store=default
Earth's #1 source for IMR 18650 Batteries, Chargers, Cases & Wraps | IMRbatteries.com

Here is a link to Baditude's Blog. There is a lot of good reading and information. I just checked "Follow" and I get a notice whenever he adds. Also, it will be in the list of people that you "follow".

Baditude's blog | E-Cigarette Forum

I have these links in a Word document stored. I also have a folder in "pictures" just for vaping graphics.

EDIT: Before I just said that the 25Rs were good, I should have mentioned reputable dealers. I was in bed and using my phone. In the future...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread