Status
Not open for further replies.

Via!

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
Jacksonville FL
Hello all...

i have been using a "non-branded" eGo..900 mah/kr808d-1 with Mega 5ml cartos...and i love it...but...
(i do not use the small cartos, i occasionally use 3.5-6.o ml tanks but hate the leaks, and hassle filling, etc, so tend to just use the mega carts)

i really would like to have a "real" ego...there are so MANY choices...and, i am kinda a "gadget junkie"...does anyone have any suggestions as to what i might want/need? i am SO confused by all the choices...and i dont want to get another "its an eGo, but not really" eGo....

thanks so much for your assistance...

Wickedwench

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2012
Toledo
  • Deleted by Ludo

Oneida

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
S. Calif
  • Deleted by Ludo

EasyVapin

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2010
Enterprise, Alabama, United States
Boy...I'll tell you what. I'm in about as much of a state of shock as I've ever been.

A little bit of a backdrop, I tried to quit smoking several years ago, using ecigs, & never was able to quite get over the hump. No matter which different type of ecig I tried, it just never was quite the same....until I came across the Janty eGo (the original one, which I believe is what is being discussed in the video above). Once I found that little guy (not figuratively speaking, lol), my trips to the forums became fewer & far between, especially once I found the eliquid that fit what I was looking for the most, & once I figured out direct dripping & got myself a couple of packs of LR atty's & the XL batteries (which I'm guessing, now, are just the lowest of the bunch, the 650mah's?).

Anyway, I'm betting it's been nearly 2 years since I've made my way back. My stuff has just flat out worked. In recent months, my final couple of atty's started going out, & while I've had to order a couple of more XL's along the way, it's been a while in that department too, but I dropped my last one the other day & after about a handful of days trying to rig it so that it would still work, I'm now in a bind as the holiday weekend is before me & I'm just completely out.

Went to the Janty website.....holy smokes at all the new stuff. It's like a whole new ballgame , except this go around, I already know which product I like the most & I've got the added advantage of being guaranteed to not be disappointed, b/c no matter what new product I decide to try, there'll also be an order of XL batteries & LR atty's to go with it, which I already know I love.

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
Boy...I'll tell you what. I'm in about as much of a state of shock as I've ever been.

A little bit of a backdrop, I tried to quit smoking several years ago, using ecigs, & never was able to quite get over the hump. No matter which different type of ecig I tried, it just never was quite the same....until I came across the Janty eGo (the original one, which I believe is what is being discussed in the video above). Once I found that little guy (not figuratively speaking, lol), my trips to the forums became fewer & far between, especially once I found the eliquid that fit what I was looking for the most, & once I figured out direct dripping & got myself a couple of packs of LR atty's & the XL batteries (which I'm guessing, now, are just the lowest of the bunch, the 650mah's?).

Anyway, I'm betting it's been nearly 2 years since I've made my way back. My stuff has just flat out worked. In recent months, my final couple of atty's started going out, & while I've had to order a couple of more XL's along the way, it's been a while in that department too, but I dropped my last one the other day & after about a handful of days trying to rig it so that it would still work, I'm now in a bind as the holiday weekend is before me & I'm just completely out.

Went to the Janty website.....holy smokes at all the new stuff. It's like a whole new ballgame , except this go around, I already know which product I like the most & I've got the added advantage of being guaranteed to not be disappointed, b/c no matter what new product I decide to try, there'll also be an order of XL batteries & LR atty's to go with it, which I already know I love.

Thats the spirit! :)

In any regards, welcome back and if you have any questions that you cant find the answer to on these forums, then make sure to let us know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread