Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
Minne-soda!

njgeek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Princeton
At 3.7V, a 2.7ohm atomizer is going to be pretty cool. I'd definitely recommend a 1.7-2.0 ohm cartomizer, either Boge LR or SmokTech LR (I personally like Boge better). I've heard good things about those Resurrectors though.

For a tighter draw, you may want to cover up one of the air holes between the cart and battery when you pull. The cartomizer can play a role, but not as much as the air flow. One thing I've noticed with Bloog batteries though, every battery did seem a little different.

EDIT: I suppose it is possible to get a good draw on a 2.7ohm @ 3.7V; your mileage may very, I suppose. I'd definitely at least try the lower resistance, as it can be a big factor for many people.

Last edited:

tica02

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
Minne-soda!
It's going to be a shame if I have to cover it up every time to make the draw tighter :/ I've tried the 2.0 boge and the draw is better, but still not as warm as I'd like it either. I can't find a boge 1.7 unless I'm blind so I'll probably have to go with those smoktech. I have a month or so before I can make it to the ecig shop so I'll have to see what I can do with this thing until then to make it better. If not I'll pick up something new while I'm there.

tica02

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
Minne-soda!
I do try to take long drawn out draws. It's 700 mah and it has a light that tells me when the voltage drops which is cool. That's usually when I charge it. I'll be ordering the 1.7's next week than. Thankyou for the help. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to fry my battery or anything.

I may be just used to the nice tight draw from my G6. I usually take that to work but I think I'm brave enough now to take my fat batt :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread