Vmod XL question

Status
Not open for further replies.

themysterious1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2011
Cuyahoga Falls,Ohio
Ok have had this for 2 weeks now and I love it but Im looking for alittle bit warmer vape. I am using the Resurectors from CCV at 1.7 LR and tons of vapor and taste but im looking for something that will give me a warmer vape. Would getting 1.5 Ohm LR give me a warmer vape or do I need to go up to 2.0 ohm? I like the vape Fusions 2.5 ohm at about 5.0 watts on my lavatube and its perfect looking to get that same vape on my Vod XL. Thanks for any help you can provide. I have some Cisco 1.8 Ohm LR atties from avid vaper waiting fro them to get here.

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
The lower the ohms, the warmer the vape... But there is also the amount of distance the vapor has to travel to consider. You will experience a bit warmer vape from the 1.8 ohm attys you have coming than from the 1.7 ohm cartomizers just because the coil is closer to your mouth and the vapor doesn't have to travel far.

Andy Thatcher

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2012
Brit in Orlando
The Aero is seriously sweet. Love the 306 too. Can't decide which I prefer.

Think the Aero is just winning though.

Noticed that Ava has lr bottom feeder attys now that will fit into the cone. $40 is steep but they have a years warranty on them that made me sit up and tale notice.

$40, job done for the year. Going to get one just to see after a 357.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

bilboda

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2012
Miami, FL
How do you spell rebuildable atomizer for a bottom feeder?

V I V I N O V A, of course.

It just came in today. I spun a new coil and a cotton wick for the Vivinova tank and was blown away by the throat hit and flavor of a juice I hadn' tried before. It sits on my twist, 2.2 ohm and 4volts.
Then I dropped the 1.8 ohm into the Vmod XL, unmodded. A little difficult screwing in but it worked. Primed it, tucked in the fiber wick, 306 drip tip press fits just fine. Squonked and squeezed, and was blown away by the throat hit and even more flavor. When I put cotton wick in , I'm sure I'll like it more.
Happy camper and I think my atty budget just loosened up quite a bit. I have enough materials for several hundred for a song..
If the pieces of the atty fail over time, they are only 2.50 each. Yep it pays to lurk and read, lurk and read some more.

bilboda

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2012
Miami, FL
Vision Vivi Nova, Part 2 - Changing Wick (COTTON) & Final Impressions - YouTube There are other videos as well. These guys with their hi-def cameras and skinny fingers make it look so easy. Or maybe I'm all thumbs but the coils are tiny! I used the same size cotton wick as the video and you end up with fewer coils because the wick is fatter than the normal wick, maybe twice the size in diameter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread