help, please newbie in da house

Status
Not open for further replies.

monica71635

Dec 1, 2010
Arkansas
i smoked for 28 years, i originally started vaping in an attempt to quit but i LUV vaping so i intend to keep on keeping on. i still want to get away from nicotine consumption and i know that it is cheaper to buy e juice, i am learning how to diy, do the tobacco flavorings contain nicotine or are they nic free? help please and what is the difference between vegetable glycerine and standard glycerine?:)

Gigaah

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2010
United States
All flavors. are just flavors. most places then allow you to select how much nicotine in in the juice 0mg and up. Vegtable glycerine, VG, glycerine, glycerol at all the same thing. There is how ever Propylene Glycol AKA PG. its safe and very common in juice. the short story is. VG give more smoke, PG give more throat hit..the feeling when you inhale. There is also one or two other players in the base liquid that are not very commonly used as of now PEG aka PEG 400 or Polyethylene Glycol 400 and something else I forget that is not used by many makers at all. I'm not qualified to give information on the peg 400 or the other one I can't remember.

good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread