Help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeFire

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2012
Twin Cities Minnesota
Ok, I've been reading and reading and reading but still confused about what volts, ohms, cartos or tanks to use on a variable mod along with what matches perfectly for what.

Now that we've narrowed that down, LOL, I need some advice. Here's where I am and where I'd like to go:

Now using ego batteries (3.4 volt), 750 mha along with Boge 2.0 cartomizers. No special tips, no funky colors, simply satin black with a cone. Nice vapor, great battery life, etc.

Every now and again I see some extraordinary battery cases that are a bit bigger than the eGo but seem to function (by pushing the button when taking a drag). These look elegant and from what I've read thus far, have more vapor, a bit warmer and blossoming taste. So, now that I've achieved my full first month with an ego, which works well BTW, was thinking of getting something with a bit more "coolness" factor and style.

Recommendations with websites would be fabulous...or, point me to some threads that will make sense of what would be a great set up (volts, ohms, etc.)> I am NOT an electrician...LOL

P.S. I don't want funky LED lights on the bottom nor something top heavy.

Thanks very much in advance.

FriedLiverAtack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2011
California, USA
The nice thing about VV mods is that you can connect virtually anything to them. I like carto tanks, but they are definitely top heavy. But you can use plain cartos, atomizers, or some every growing number of other things such as CE2's.

I recently bought a Infinity Pro from Notcigs and I love it. They also have the Buzz Pro switch is very similar. Both are simple devices, a button to make it go, and a dial to change voltage. Real Simple.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Your Boge 2.0 cartos on a 3.4v eGo battery are close to the optimum vape. If you want a little warmer vape, try the 1100mah eGo battery. It's 3.7v and will give you just a little hotter boil on the juice.

If you want to try variable voltage vaping at a low price, check out the Madvapes vv box mod at $35 or the same model with a digital voltage display for $43.99. It has a 510 atty connector and will use your same Boge 2.0 cartos at under 4v. The range on the MV vv box mod is 0v-7.4v.

Variable Voltage Box Mod
Variable Volt Box Mod w/ Voltage Indicator

Maximillian

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2011
Nebraska
Heyas FreeFire,

+1 on the notcigs mods. vv doesn't really get any easier than the ipro and the buzz pro. You've got a fire button, a thumbwheel for voltage adjustment, and you just unscrew the bottom cap a quarter turn or so for a failsafe power off. Want more/warmer vape, turn the thumbwheel one way. Less/cooler vape, turn it the other way. Great customer service also! And the only vv that I know of that has an arguably better build quality is the provari. A bit more complicated and alot more expensive than the notcigs mods. Out of the vv mods I've tried, I personally think the ipro and buzz pro are the best value for the coin.

Happy hunting.

:D

Maximillian the Vaguely Disreputable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread