• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Help please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicagoGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Philippines via Chicago
Where can i buy FA flavoring concentrates in the Philippines, Pc R Us just told me that they wouldnt be offering FA's anymore. can anybody help me out with this.. vape on!!!

I know e-shots uses FA, but I'm not sure if they offer concentrates. Too bad Denkat won't be carrying them anymore, I was thinking about getting back to DIY'ing since I have been spending so much on liquids lately.

marcong16

Mar 9, 2013
Philippines
I know e-shots uses FA, but I'm not sure if they offer concentrates. Too bad Denkat won't be carrying them anymore, I was thinking about getting back to DIY'ing since I have been spending so much on liquids lately.

yeah.. =D i use 1 10ml bottle a day, so if keep on buying e liquids it would deplete my savings within the next 6months.! LOL!

marcong16

Mar 9, 2013
Philippines
Have you tried using Gourmet Flavors? They're really good, and it's what I'm currently using. They also have a Facebook group, and they also share recipes of their own, They also have a very nice guide on DIY-ing.

no, i havent, whats the name of their group.? and can we order concentrates from them.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread