pub
i did think that but found one on a Russian site i think it was -
wp_ss_20190302_0006.png

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
There are companies that manufacture aftermarket glass for SOME tanks (not all). This glass is not always distributed/sold through the usual retail channels and one may have to purchase directly from the manufacture. AND, keep in mind that they could be made out of acrylic or a type of plastic that may not fair well with citrus type juices.

I recall coming across a site that specialized in these aftermarket glass’s but for the life of me I can’t remember. If it comes to me later in the day I will post.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Pretty sure this is the site I was referring to above which specializes in expiation kits for certain tanks. Unfortunately no iJoy Limitless (that I found). I would drop them a line, even if they do not have a bubble glass for the iJoy, there is the off chance they may know where one can be acquired. Does not hurt to try!

All Day Vape Expansion Kits and Designer Vape Accessories

Bubble glass for subohm and RTA tanks are quite popular. But can’t say that I’ve seen this demand for RDTA’s – in fact, the above picture is the first RDTA I’ve personally seen with a bubble glass. This may just be your only choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread