help! so confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

114bls

Aug 17, 2009
most things written on here are all in code like pv and stuff

so any one replying to this please write it out for me!

i want to mix lorannes flavorings so i can vape with them but it tastes nasty do i have to mix it with something??

i cleaned out both attys after trying it tasted like burnt wood and plastic

ive herd alot of mixing and stuff i also am loooking to mix a good tobacco menthol any help?!:oops:

undyingguitarist

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Charlotte, NC
yes, you need to mix with propelyne glycol, or vegetable gliceren PG and VG, and a zero flavor nicotine juice the propelyne glycol and vegetable gliceren help to cut down the flavor so its not over bearing
as for terminology pv=personal vaporizer or e-cig, atty-atomizer, and cart-cartridge, one more quick thing, try to find a member on here by the name of dawnmarie pm her your concerns im almost positive she can help you, btw nice to meet you!!!

shivadance

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Nebraska, USA
Hi 114 bls!

Here's a list of the abbreviations: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/21069-ecf-abbreviations-101-a.html

Also, if you cleaned your attys you need to reprime them with liquid before you try to vape with them again. You need to add several drops of liquid to the bridge of the atty and wait a few moments in between drops to allow the liquid to soak in so it does not pool at the bottom. After all, you just cleaned all the liquid out so they are dry, and you can't vape on a dry atty or it will taste just horrible and can burn it out.

How did you clean your attys? That may help tell us why there is a bad taste if you are repriming them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread