Help!! DIY Ejuice no taste at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonewonderer

Moved On
Jun 11, 2013
SO CAL
Hi. I Have been Mixing my DIY ejuice but still no luck. I mix this yesterday but no flavor at all. Please help!
I use the following stuff

1 pcs. 13ml Plastic Bottle
1 Dram Lorann Apple flavor
Vegtable Glycerine

So I put 1 whole Dram of the flavoring in to the bottle and 5ml of the VG. So that makes so maybe thats 30% flavor and 70% VG. I don't use Nicotine.
For some reason, i can't get the full flavor that i want. unlike the one that they are selling in the stores:confused::confused::confused:. Please Help : (

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Not tried Lorann flavourings, but what concentration do they recommend ?

Most vendors will give a recommended percentage. To be honest 30% flavour sounds like too much to me. I like my juices on the strong side, but I've never put more than 20% flavour in any mix yet.

If you put too much flavour in a mix it can be the same as not having enough - you loose the taste. I know it sounds weird, but you have a plateaux with flavour. Not enough flavour tastes weak, too much flavour also tastes weak.

mooshi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2013
SoCal
I'm new too, so I have absolutely no idea, but maybe try cutting the mix with some distilled water?

I cut my VG down to 90% with distilled water and did a 10% mix with Lorann's butter rum yesterday. Worked for me! :)

Just tossing it out there. :p Maybe it's not wicking or something, I don't know. :) But it's worth a try!

Tim_Fitz

Jul 24, 2013
United States
I'm trying to read all the diy mixing and don't know what to think? Read somewhere mix 80% to 20% flavorings. Then; some flavorings are strong and some never use over 14%. I am planning on making a two or possibly three flavor 0 nic. and 20 pg /80 vg mix. Think I have the calculator figured out but worried the tobacco flavorings I plan to use might be too strong. Mt.B Havanna Tob. 15 drops
Mt.B coconut 3 drops
Mt.B cotton candy 2 drops
for a 5 ml. try?
Does this sound like too much tobacco flavoring. TY Appreciate any advise/ help! please....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread