Help to make a choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Find out what Actual vape your friend was using (name, coil type, sort of battery, looks like pen, looks like big box, tank size, etc.)

There is so much variety there is little way to predict a good vape by just linking a vape store. I mean....

Also ask him/her what they liked or did not like about their current/last vape and what they are looking for the most.

Really, I would just get your pal to pick one. Honestly you have a snowball's chance in hell of getting it right without involving your friend.

I GET the whole gift thing. I do. I also "get" that while Christmases might have been more exciting in my household when things were a "surprise" well that doesn't last and we are all far happier either ASKING, saying or buying each other gift cards (my bio family I mean, with my husband well I give it a shot getting it right, but I have the advantage of hearing him mutter about all the things he wants over the course of a year.

Good luck and welcome.

Anna

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
Buy them a gift card so they can buy the vape.....

Vape preference is too personal. Too much variety.... unless you know the device even type of juices they like .... we can't really help.

CIGARETTE STORE SELL 20 to 50 brands of smokes for a reason.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Gift card is definitely the best course of action here. If there is a local shop you could take your friend there.
This ^. :thumb:

Most vapers are very particular about their vape setups. A gift card or a visit to a vape shop would be most ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread