Help...vision spinners gone haywire!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoecat6

Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
Grand Rapids, Mi, USA
Actually the 4 spinner battery's were given by me to my ex-husband with a full personal tutorial on how to use them properly in detail. He completely charged all 4 but only 1 works. I was on Skype with him when he was showing me the problem , they were definately turned on but when he presses the fire button it just keeps on flashing white and not firing...while watching on skype I had him plug each one back in the charger and the charger indicated full charge. The only conclusion I can come to is there is something wrong with the charger, unless someone has another idea. I used spinners exclusively for at least 6 months with never a problem and highly recommended them. I've moved on to a provari and multiple vamo's now...but the spinner issue has me flummoxed.

danny4x4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
London
I'm guessing it's a bad connection between the charger and the battery. Sometimes when I charge my ego batteries, I have to play around with the connection. Sometimes I have top tighten it, other times I have to loosen it. If the charger light still stays green when I know the battery needs to be charged, I then turn off the charger, unscrew the battery, turn in the charger and then screw the battery back on. I slowly she it on until the red light comes on. It then charges with no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread