help voopoo drag 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoneguy1492

May 15, 2019
hey guys new to this site i have a voopoo drag two i was using it all day and all of a sudden it doesn't work.4 sets of new battrys in it i put on a wire charger with battery in it and it will says it charging i take battery out while it says it charging and it still says its charging i unplug and put battery in and nothing happens dead whats going on

Phoneguy1492

May 15, 2019
hey guys new to this site i have a voopoo drag two i was using it all day and all of a sudden it doesn't work.4 sets of new battrys in it i put on a wire charger with battery in it and it will says it charging i take battery out while it says it charging and it still says its charging i unplug and put battery in and nothing happens dead whats going on

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I have several Voopoo devices and they have been solid.
A lucky one. No paint peeling off after just minimal use? Coils for the tanks been consistent? No battery door movement? No battery rattle, if you have a 217? No sharp edges anywhere?
Your very very lucky.
To be fair I have so many devices that I never use one all day every day so it may be because of that.

However, coils have been consistent, no paint issues, battery door moves a tiny bit but not so as you would call it a fault, no bat rattle and no sharp edges....I don't think i'm lucky it probably more fair to say you've been very unlucky :)
upload_2019-5-15_12-7-15.jpeg

I have a Voo Poo Mojo. Like @charlie1465 , I have multiple devices that I never use one all day, every day. The Mojo isn't one of my favorite mods, but I have nothing negative to say about it, really. It has always worked and has held together well. It has an internal lipo battery, so no battery rattle. The body has square edges, but they aren't uncomfortable or sharp.

The Mojo's body is made of what appears to be a rugged polycarbonate plastic, and some flavors such as cinnamon and citus may dissolve/destroy that type of plastic if they come into contact.

And I am one of the more vocal critics of SMOK. The company deserves any negative criticism it gets.

Last edited:

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined.
There are many causes which may reflect your problem, could contact:
Local B&M Vape Shop (Visit)/someone who knows what their doing -----Might be simple.
Vendor who sold it ---see if they will repair or replace or advise (any authorized distributor).
In the future, you might want to post in the ECF forum most closely representing your question. Suggest posting in :Voopoo forumt:
Voopoo
Often times,you may receive more knowledgeable/germane information from the membership in the above/appropriate forum.
Filling in your location may not be a good idea. Might try general area though, Eastern Europe, Far east etc...
On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
Place the mouse pointer on your name. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details". Click Personal Details.
In Personal Details, in middle of screen in gray, you will find "Location" Could fill that box line in.
re: New users - Put your location in your Profile...

• Informative
Reactions: Opinionated

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'm not going to speculate about the mod itself but I will reiterate my statement that Voopoo is probably the worst, most predatory and evil companies out there. I would not buy a Voopoo mod BECAUSE of their marketing which is evil to the cause of vaping.

I would buy 10 smok mods and throw them at the wall (because they do suck) before I ever bought a voo poo mod. Some of you know why.

Anna

Vapedog

Oct 28, 2018
I'm not going to speculate about the mod itself but I will reiterate my statement that Voopoo is probably the worst, most predatory and evil companies out there. I would not buy a Voopoo mod BECAUSE of their marketing which is evil to the cause of vaping.

I would buy 10 smok mods and throw them at the wall (because they do suck) before I ever bought a voo poo mod. Some of you know why.

Anna
Yes, they are a totally unethical company that makes below par quality mods, but wins people, oops, sheeple, over by lame giveaways that makes the sheeple do everything they say as a condition, like give reviews after they get the mod/tank within days. Seriously, people, sheeple, sell themselves out for what? Something that cost a buck or two to make? And even at full price, really, the price of a cheap childrens toy!? "Oooh, oooh, yes Voopoo, ill enter me, me entry ...#1 sell my credibilty for a $version of ooh please I want to win it!" Seriously. A company that uses sexual imagery of women, children's fidget spinners mods, slogans "for young people" tells entrants "post when we say or you may never be eligible to enter other competitions or giveaways" (and really, how is that in all honesty a giveaway?) They have mods and gear with multiple issues, use unethical marketing but for "free stuff" the sheeple go Baaaaah Baaaaaah Baaaah you voopoop we love you. Makes me sick. For what, really, adults going all Baaaah Baaah over a lame cheap as chips tank. Youd think it was for a lifesaving cure for something other than a cheap vape tank or what is essentially the vape version of (a cigarette lighter) mod.
In any other walk of life if any company used overtly sexist selling/advertising and blatant to youth advertising with quality that sucked people would be up in arms complaining. But I guess getting cheap cerial packet toys for free negates all that.
Baaaah, Baaaah, Baaaaaah.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread