Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev. Stabard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Dark side of the moon
I don't own a reo but i can say that those cravings can get in the way can't they? I just know that they were a couple days a week for me in the beginning and now a couple days a month now. They do lesson but i understand how they can make you miserable when then are hitting you.

I was considering getting a Reo because i thought it might take care of these couple times a month cravings. But i guess they don't. Just know that cravings do lesson over time.

Isn't it strange how we don't want to smoke and we love vaping but when those cravings hit we are so easily wanting a cig? Get angry with those cravings because smoking is truly what you don't want.

I'd still recommend getting the REO! IMO you'll get the most out of your juice with it. I dont know what setup you use now but I don't think you'll be disappointed. If you are they sell in the classies pretty quick from what I hear. I've got a brass hcigar neme with a Russian 91 on it, very good rig. I use it to steep my juice and then put it in the REO :)

Rev. Stabard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Dark side of the moon
On their site now, just have to figure out how to use the WTA. Looks like there is premixed juice, not sure if I can get some to mix into other juices but looks like there is some unflavored too. I'll figure it out, thanks buddy.

Let me help you with that. I talked to Andrew and asked him that question. The flavored and unflavored WTA I bought were all the same nic level as what I normally vape. I can vape the WTA straight out of the bottle. Or I can mix it into another juice. I don't think WTA is something I'd vape alone for a long time, some might. But you can certainly just fill your bottle with it if you want. Or mix it 50/50 or whatever you like with non-WTA juice. Either way is cool.

My concern is that I don't know if the alkaloids that are left in WTA would lead to a higher dependency on nicotine in the long run. So, for me, it's a good tool when I need it and I can use it at different levels depending on my needs. Note: I have nothing to back this up, it's just my personal thoughts (regarding dependency.)

Today will likely be a non-WTA day. And I'm loving the H1N1. I didn't know if I would but people offered me suggestions and I was going to try them. My main vape has been menthol since I started. Didn't think I'd ever switch. Well, I'll be buying more of the H1N1 for sure! And if I need to, I'll mix a bit of the unflavored WTA into it. There you go! Options!!!!! :)

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
Hey, Fleet......
Glad to hear "The Virus" has "infected" you......in a GOOD way!!:D
Now that you've got some juice to help ease those cravings.....things should smooth out a bit...
Not sure if I mentioned it in my voice mail....there's a pavilion (roof -- no walls.....) at Carpenter Park...we can head there and vape away with no one to bother us (it's well away from the softball and soccer fields.....)....Give a yell if/when you're interested in a meetup!
Happy (vaping) Trails!

Rev. Stabard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Dark side of the moon
Hey, Fleet......
Glad to hear "The Virus" has "infected" you......in a GOOD way!!:D
Now that you've got some juice to help ease those cravings.....things should smooth out a bit...
Not sure if I mentioned it in my voice mail....there's a pavilion (roof -- no walls.....) at Carpenter Park...we can head there and vape away with no one to bother us (it's well away from the softball and soccer fields.....)....Give a yell if/when you're interested in a meetup!
Happy (vaping) Trails!

Hi Dale, that sounds great. Needs to warm up just a bit, it's still a bit cold for me (kills my back.) I'll be available next week, Tue or Wed, let's see what the weather is then. Hopefully warmer.

On another note, I got some Frenilla from Nicoticket. Haven't opened it yet, how long you reckon I should let it sit there? Looking forward to trying it.

Take care and we'll get together soon!

Rev. Stabard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Dark side of the moon
Thanks for the detail Fleet, helps a lot! I'll order some WTA and some H1N1 today.

Cool. Just so you know, if you order 25.00 worth shipping is a penny. My order was 24.00 but since I was talking on the phone with Andrew he said that would be ok. Threw in some extra bottles of different flavors to try as well! Money well spent! And Andrew is a nice guy :)

When I talked to Kent at Nicoticket (I had to leave a voice mail but he called me right back, contrary to the 3 day window listed on the website) I explained my whole situation to him. He had his crew pack and ship it right then. He's a hell of a guy as well. IMO, he cares about mixing, and his product, and his customers the same way Rob is with the REO. When you got your juice and your mod covered by that kind of support you're in good hands!

Last edited:

Timbuck55

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2014
Queens, New York, United States
Hi Dale, that sounds great. Needs to warm up just a bit, it's still a bit cold for me (kills my back.) I'll be available next week, Tue or Wed, let's see what the weather is then. Hopefully warmer.

On another note, I got some Frenilla from Nicoticket. Haven't opened it yet, how long you reckon I should let it sit there? Looking forward to trying it.

Take care and we'll get together soon!

Let Frenilla steep a while.. The more the better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread