Help:whats is the best MTL RDTA or RDA working fine with Aspire zelos mod 50 watt

Status
Not open for further replies.

New smoker

Jul 12, 2017
Egypt
Hello

I have zelos kit made by aspire The tank is Natules 2 2ml.

I want to replace it with rdta tank or rda tank( MTL ) also what the good tank work with this mod without drain my battery?

Natules work fine the battery gives me 1 day without recharging it.
I hop to find RDTA TANK ( MTL) or (RDA) Tank

In Natules2 come with 2 bvc coils frist one (0.7 ohm watt 10 up to 14)
Second coil (1.8 ohm watt start from 18 watt up to 23 watt ) so the battery can work more than 24 hour I hope to find tank (Mouth to loung) also work fine with the sam ohm and gives me good flavor but ( (RDTA or RDA )

some people recomend me to use (aspire cleito) but I don’t know if this tank Rdta or not i think also this tank need string mod may be 200 watt ( correct me if I’m wrong please )

i want good tank save my battery like Aspire Natules 2 ( MTL) please and what is your opinion about ( firebird tank) its mouth to loung also.

Zelos mod 50 watt only its great but I don’t lik ready coils) i want to buy wire and japanees cotton to rebuild it any time , So what is the best RDA or RDTA ) tank work with it?
Note: i prefer the tank gives me good flavor with low wattage to save my battery

Attachments

• 585046A4-92A3-4BCF-B57D-E2053BDEFE83.jpeg
    585046A4-92A3-4BCF-B57D-E2053BDEFE83.jpeg
    144.7 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I've heard some people like the Engine (probably for your mod you might want the engine nano. They are leakproof from what I've heard. Really, you can build whatever resistance coil you'd like and go for it-- i.e. if you build a 1.8 resistance coil and vape it at similar wattage you should be okay on your device. Honestly, I could give you lots of RTA options, but I just haven't gotten into RDA's much. I'm not sure how airy it would be and if it would be too airy for your tastes. Is there a reason you don't want an RTA? Just curious. Tons of those might work for your battery....

You might check out the Rebuildable Atomizer Section of the board and even ask your question there, you may get more responses of the type that would be more helpful for you?

Anna

• Agree
Reactions: New smoker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread