HELP- Whats the difference- Janty and Joye?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
Elendil- you are the best- what exatly is a PCC? its like a box charger or something?

PCC = Personal Charging Case. It is a case that contains a battery that when fully charged is capable of fully charging a 510 battery 4-5 times. THis way you can leave the house with only 2 charged batteries and the PCC. When your first battery goes dead, you switch to the second and put the dead one in the PCC to charge.

If you own a 510 a PCC is a must.

I got my wife's PCC here: http://www.widowsbeadwork.com/charge.html

Widows is my favored supplier for all things 510.

AGNES PEACOCK

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
The Mother Lode, California
Hello youngunner:

Update your profile so we know where you are at. I believe that the widow is in California. If she charges the mandatory and extremely high sales tax that we all have to pay here, and you are from California too, It may not be such a good for you. I order out of state because it is just extremely greedy and wrong.

sherid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2008
USA
Hi, Whats the difference between the Janty Dura-C and a Joye 510 manuel? I about to pull the trigger on my second kit- and wondering if its worth the extra 1o bucks to get the Janty?

Thanks!
Do yourself a favor and order from Janty. The warranty is superb and wll pay for itself over and over.

KreeL

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
West Texas
I bought a Dura-C and paid a bit more for the name and the warranty. Since then I've purchased half a dozen 510s. The Dura atty WILL go out under warranty. The cost to ship it back and the hassle at the post office isn't worth my time for an atty I can buy for ten bucks at twenty other places and have in three days. No regrets on the Janty purchase at all, but the warranty really isn't all that necessary. The 510 is THAT good.

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread