Help with a Panzer clone and trying to fix a non fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam23201

Aug 14, 2014
United States
So I have a Panzer clone and it works well with my real igo w atty. However when I try using clone atomizers it simply doesn't fire. I notice the part that screws in is actually shorter on the atty clones and doesn't reach the panzer's metallic screw in area. So I tried putting a little piece of aluminum foil to connect the gap... bad idea. The battery got EXTREMELY hot within a second of firing it. What I'm asking is if there's another method to connect the panzer metallic top and the short screw on my clone atomizer? thanks

ughmassa

Aug 6, 2014
stayton or usa
Oh my God you had a short going there. That copper pin is insulated as to not touch the mod. I have a Panzer clone and it works great with my cloned Attys. My only idea is to take the top of the Panzer off and push on the positive battery contact and see if the pin moves up. And also some Attys have an adjustable 510 pin. Idk if yours do

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
the Panzer has a "floating" positive pin and sometimes it is a bit tight and doesnt float properly... take off the atty, remove the top from the battery tube, gently tap the + pin to drive the pin into the top ( from the bottom). Reinstall the atty checking for some resistance as the atty is screwed in. Install the battery and assemble the tube to the top, shake the mod and listen for a loose battery. If the battery is loose, remove the top and extend ( unscrew) the + pin to reach the battery. keep doing this till the pin touches the battery and doesnt sound loose when shaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread