Help with adding Menthol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectre13

Feb 22, 2013
New York, USA
I want to order some HHV juices having heard so much praise about them but I'm hesitating because I prefer menthol juices. I am delighted that you can add menthol to many juices if you want, but I also don't want to drastically alter or overwhelm the flavor by adding too much menthol.
With tobacco flavors I figure I'd like medium to strong menthol, but with fruit flavors - like pear or watermelon for example - I'm not quite sure how far I should go. I'm thinking maybe I should go light?
I'm also not sure what HHV considers 'strong.'
So I'm hoping someone else who likes menthol can give me some advice - I know everyone's taste differs - but even a general idea and suggestion will help me make a decision.
I really am eager to order!
Thanks!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I'm not sure if anyone does order with the menthol option. If you do decide to try it, order small sizes (6ml) and get one light and one with the next higher option. Same flavor. Just a thought. Another thought, contact them and ask their opinion?

I hope someone comes along that might help you better.

Or (on that same note Robin), get one with max menthol and one with no menthol and mix them in varying ratios until you find the one you like. Place future orders accordingly to use up any excess. Same practice can be used for people trying to figure out what nic and/or PG/VG levels agree with them.

Spectre13

Feb 22, 2013
New York, USA
That's an excellent idea. Thank you for the suggestion!

Or (on that same note Robin), get one with max menthol and one with no menthol and mix them in varying ratios until you find the one you like. Place future orders accordingly to use up any excess. Same practice can be used for people trying to figure out what nic and/or PG/VG levels agree with them.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida

I knew someone would have a better suggestion. :p :laugh:

That's an excellent idea. Thank you for the suggestion!

Yeah, he's good!!!

minimalsaint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Michigan
Update:
Heather returned my email and was very apologetic as it seems they missed the menthol in my order. She is sending me a small bottle of menthol to add with directions on the amount to add. In reality, it wasn't a big deal, but they are taking great care of me and I am super grateful!

Side note:
I haven't been able to put Legend down. Steeping be damned LOL

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Update:
Heather returned my email and was very apologetic as it seems they missed the menthol in my order. She is sending me a small bottle of menthol to add with directions on the amount to add. In reality, it wasn't a big deal, but they are taking great care of me and I am super grateful!

Side note:
I haven't been able to put Legend down. Steeping be damned LOL

Gee, and all this time we thought you were cracking up. :D

OLDER71

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Columbus, Ohio
I'm not sure if anyone does order with the menthol option. If you do decide to try it, order small sizes (6ml) and get one light and one with the next higher option. Same flavor. Just a thought. Another thought, contact them and ask their opinion?

I hope someone comes along that might help you better.

Look at all those Lavender bottle tops:ohmy: I'm super jealous:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread