Help with Boge cartos/ Liberty flight's/ Pay pal

Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowRose2007

Apr 26, 2011
Tennessee
I have been trying to order a few things from Liberty Flight's, they keep trying to make me pay through pay/pal. I do not have a pay/pal account nor do I want one! So of course it keeps rejecting my card, not only have a called a few times to get nothing but an answering machine now my bank "had" put my card on hold for safety reason with which I am okay with and learning that it is being routed through Great Britain. I am not sure I want to wait for a product to come all the way from another Country. Can any one help? Thanks YellowRose2007

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Yes ... and for the sake of others reading this: Please contact the supplier on matters like this, either via the contact information shown on their website or (for those like Liberty-Flights who have one) by posting in their own ECF forum.

For example, within minutes of Katya's reply in that linked thread, Liberty-Flights' Abe responded. Our vaping community is extremely fortunate to have so many great suppliers (certainly those participating in ECF), which provide customer service far superior to what we typically encounter outside of vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread