Help please with an order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowRose2007

Apr 26, 2011
Tennessee
I have been trying to order a few things from Liberty Flight's, they keep trying to make me pay through pay/pal. I do not have a pay/pal account nor do I want one! So of course it keeps rejecting my card, not only have a called a few times to get nothing but an answering machine now my bank "had" put my card on hold for safety reason with which I am okay with and learning that it is being routed through Great Britain. I am not sure I want to wait for a product to come all the way from another Country. Can any one help? Thanks Michelle...

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Rose, I order from LF often and opt not to use PayPal (just because I'm mad at them for their e-cig policy). There is an option to pay with your credit card. Ignore PayPal and go straight to CC payment method.

You have to create an account. Click the 20% off button in the upper left corner before you cart your items. Make sure you're on the right website--if your prices are shown in US$, you're good.

Then just follow the prompts, keep clicking 'continue' and choose CC option. Make sure you choose the United States in the drop down window on top of your CC information page.

I'm not sure what you mean about security hold??? LF USA ships from San Diego--my orders arrive within 24 hours. Yeah, I'm lucky...

When did you call LF? Over the weekend? They don't work on weekends. Try now.

Last edited:

YellowRose2007

Apr 26, 2011
Tennessee
Thank you for taking the time to try and help me! I went back in just now and tried to order again. I went through all prompt as it came up to to review pick your payment option. I went to the next page that had all my payment info and on the right it asked me to sign in to pay pal. I filled out all my info and once again I was rejected! Thanks also for their number. I have bought from them before and was able to call and they took all my info over the phone, now if I could just get them to answer all my problems will hopefully be solved! I

YellowRose2007

Apr 26, 2011
Tennessee
I followed all prompts and still have been rejected. My bank is telling me that it is rejecting it 1, because it is being routed through Great Britain 2 even though I did not sign into the pay pal account it keep trying to pay my order through pay/pal! I will just keep calling again today I did leave a message yesterday and will keep on calling!

redcat1948

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Eugene OR
I had the exact same experience as the OP the first time I bought from LF because it would not accept credit card payment. I had an old Paypal acct. so reluctantly used that. And have ever since because I didn't want to have the same hassle as the first time. I'll try the credit card option next time again. I remember it taking half a day dealing with my bank hold, etc. to get it all taken care of. I was dead set on getting their RIVA or I would have just written them off. I will say I love my Riva's from them and their customer service can't be beat.

YellowRose2007

Apr 26, 2011
Tennessee
Redcat, I have to agree on the customer service! Once I contacted Liberty Flight's about my issue they were right on it! I wish I would have contacted them to start with and not been such a pain here on the ECF forum. I will say I learned a very good lesson that day through the forum, and now know that first contact the company/people you are having an issue with, give them time to help you and if for any reason you don't get the answers you are looking for. Then ask away!
LOL, I have to ask, do you still have to use pay-pal? I did try the credit card option and it still kept trying to go through my bank. I just call L/F now and it work's just as good! Thanks so much for the comment, YellowRose...

redcat1948

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Eugene OR
YellowRose....I haven't ordered from them in months so haven't tried the credit card option again. I'll need to order more Riva's some day and when I do I'll try to remember to post here what happened. Maybe LF should consider setting up a payment site at their San Diego office for U.S. customers. I'm pretty sure I tried the credit card option with my 2nd & 3rd orders and it still "rolled over" to pay pal. Irksome.

Kanlee

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2011
S/W.Missouri
Rose, I order from LF often and opt not to use PayPal (just because I'm mad at them for their e-cig policy). There is an option to pay with your credit card. Ignore PayPal and go straight to CC payment method.

You have to create an account. Click the 20% off button in the upper left corner before you cart your items. Make sure you're on the right website--if your prices are shown in US$, you're good.

Then just follow the prompts, keep clicking 'continue' and choose CC option. Make sure you choose the United States in the drop down window on top of your CC information page.

I'm not sure what you mean about security hold??? LF USA ships from San Diego--my orders arrive within 24 hours. Yeah, I'm lucky...

When did you call LF? Over the weekend? They don't work on weekends. Try now.

Paypal has an ecig policy??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread