Status
Not open for further replies.

JesikaBeth

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2011
Houston, TX
www.facebook.com
Hello Everyone, so I have a vGo and I got it from Revolver - Revolver vGo

It says it's 510 threaded and such, so I assumed my cartridges that I use with my Joye510 Mega would fit. Wrong. The cartridges I have for my Joye510 Mega are too small.

I can get cartridges from their online store, but I am looking for place to get other cartridges as well that's not directly from the vendor.

I have also heard that 808 cartridges might fit?

Anyone have an answer to my dilema? Thanks in advance :)

Papa Lazarou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2008
UK
Hi. 510 threaded in this case means a 510 atomizer or cartomizer will screw onto the battery. If you are using an atomizer with cartridge, the right cartridge to use will depend on the atomizer you have fitted.

For example:

If you are using a 510 mega atomizer - use a mega (1.1ml) 510 cartridge
If you are using a 510 regular atomizer - use a regular (0.6ml) 510 cartridge

Using the wrong cartridge with your atomizer will not work - it won't fit. It'll fall out.

Just to avoid doubt, the terms mean:

Cartridge - Plastic cartridge that contains a white filler material, that is soaked with e-liquid. Fits into the atomizer.
Atomizer - Metal tube that contains a heating element. Screws onto the battery.
Cartomizer - a combined atomizer and cartridge in one disposable unit. It's used instead of the atty and cartridge. Many people find them more convenient.

Here's some examples of cartomizers (some 510 threaded, some 808 threaded) in this borrowed picture...

cartomizer0915.jpg

A KR808D-1 cartomizer (there are no KR808D-1 cartridges) will not fit to your Vgo battery without an adapter. You can get adapters to allow them to fit (510 battery to 808 adapter).

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread