Help with Kangertech Cupti Please !

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all dam kind of a chain vapor i guess habits die hard lol...
I have all in one Cupti, one 4 mo old, 2nd one 3mo . newest 1 day and ordered my 4th this morning...i really like them, i am partially blind its very easy for me to use (AMD)
I will refere to them as 1,2, 3
Loved no.1 and worked great and after a couple of mo. i thought i buy me a Backup so i been vaping No.2 to give 1 a rest. Well No 2's display quit so i could not see where i am at, i cleaned it with a twisted paper towel nothing worked, so went back to No1 and i be darn same happen to it , they are gurgling and spitting out liquid or nothing:mad:...but without display what can you do ? I ordered No 3, it came super fast thankfully, i put batterie in and juice and i be darn i got a mouth full and gurgling ...somebody must want me to quit lol...well i looked on YouTube and saw that if you turned them upside down for a couple min and it seemed to work, yay but not trusting it yet, maybe i got too much juice in all though i thought i was very careful...did i mention No2 started showing the display this morning lol ? :-x
Sorry for posting a book !:shock:

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
I haven't used the Cupti, but I have the EVOD Pro that uses the same coil (other than the TC one). I have had gurgling issues occasionally with them. It happens for me if I leave the device sitting around for a few days without using it while it is full of juice. I blow into the drip tip with a paper towel around the air holes to clear it and that usually works. I don't know what to tell you about the display screen though.

Reactions: ypcandy

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
First of all dam kind of a chain vapor i guess habits die hard lol...
I have all in one Cupti, one 4 mo old, 2nd one 3mo . newest 1 day and ordered my 4th this morning...i really like them, i am partially blind its very easy for me to use (AMD)
I will refere to them as 1,2, 3
Loved no.1 and worked great and after a couple of mo. i thought i buy me a Backup so i been vaping No.2 to give 1 a rest. Well No 2's display quit so i could not see where i am at, i cleaned it with a twisted paper towel nothing worked, so went back to No1 and i be darn same happen to it , they are gurgling and spitting out liquid or nothing:mad:...but without display what can you do ? I ordered No 3, it came super fast thankfully, i put batterie in and juice and i be darn i got a mouth full and gurgling ...somebody must want me to quit lol...well i looked on YouTube and saw that if you turned them upside down for a couple min and it seemed to work, yay but not trusting it yet, maybe i got too much juice in all though i thought i was very careful...did i mention No2 started showing the display this morning lol ?
Sorry for posting a book !
Could also try three additional avenues of inquiry:
Local Vape Shop -----Might be simple.
Vendor who sold it ---see if they will repair or replace or advise (any authorized distributor).
Manufacturer contact :
KangerTech US--Atlanta, GA--888-799-1988
Hours of Operation: Mo-Fr: 9:00am-5:30pm EST

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Especially the newer mods, if you can send them in for warranty/repair, that might be a good thing. I'd agree with touching base with a Vape Store if you can, to see if they can isolate the problem for you? It may be something simple, or it may be user error (I mention that ONLY because the exact same thing happened to all your mods.... It could be something simple and easy). That said, it's not beyond the realm of possiblity that all your equipment had a fatal flaw.

Are there any other mods you think might work for you given your vision issues? Might want to check some out in person at a Vape shop, if you can get to one. I'm not an "all my eggs in one basket" person when it comes to mods, though I totally understand your reasons for doing so.

Best of luck!

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread