Not open for further replies.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    She might like one of these.
    ElectronicStix.Com · Rider Robust Slim VV Kits

Folks complain about voltage dropoff with them, but if you are using a 1.7 ohm Reserector at 3.5v'ish how much dropoff is possible .... really.

Mine isn't pink .... but ;)
    P1000642.jpg

Last edited:

TomCatt

Da Catt
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 8, 2011
    Upland, PA
    I'm not sure you're going to find a 'small' VV mod using the 18xxx batteries. The L-Rider Robust uses 14500 batteries and I've had no problems with mine. One EH IMR battery (Mad Vapes) will last me most of the day. The L-Rider is VV, measures ohms of the atty and battery voltage.
    They do come in red :D.

ETA:
    Some vendors carrying it:
    Rider Robust VV Device - Red [703_Red] : L Js E-Smokes, Electronic Cigarettes
    L-Rider Robust & Robust-A : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more
    L-Rider Robust (on sale)

Last edited:

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
    Senior Moderator
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 15, 2011

Dana A

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 25, 2012
    Iowa
    Just take a look at the Provari. You know you want tooooo.:D It's your wife your talking about. Think of all the wonderful things about her and why you love her and want to spoil her rotten. These are the exact same things I told my husband to think about when I got my 1st Provari. Tell your wife I said she's welcome :)

james moore

Moved On
    Jan 22, 2013
    usa
    the provari is a good mod no doubt but that's just to much money to spend on a mod in my opinion
    Just take a look at the Provari. You know you want tooooo.:D It's your wife your talking about. Think of all the wonderful things about her and why you love her and want to spoil her rotten. These are the exact same things I told my husband to think about when I got my 1st Provari. Tell your wife I said she's welcome :)

Baditude

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    Caridwen said:
    I don't like big, tube mods. Maybe she'd like a smaller size box mod.
    ya maybe what are you thinking

ovale v8.jpg Segelei V8 Incremental VV Body - Black Rubberized

I've had one of these for a couple of weeks now to use as my out-and-about mod. Only $30. Uses two 18350 imr batteries that seem to be lasting me two days. Variable voltage 3.1-6 volts. Clear LED. Ohm and voltage meter. Rubberized surface. 510 connector and supplied with an eGo adaptor. I've seen these in colors but don't know where to look. There's an active thread for these in the variable voltage subforums in the APV section; most users are loving these. Vendor also offers a leather pouch/lanyard for like $9.

pinkblackandpurpleBBs.jpg BB.jpg AltSmoke.com | Personal Vaporizers | Electronic Cigarette | Ecigs | The BB - Starter Kits

If she would like a cute mechanical mode, the Altsmoke BB is an option. Like a smaller Bolt, it uses a 14500 battery. I just carry a couple of extra batteries in a plastic battery case just in case I need one. Very light in weight, short in length, built like a tank. Have confidence that the American vendor will do any repairs if needed even after warranty; try that with any of the Chinese mods. $85.

Mini Provari v2.jpg Mini Provari 2.jpg

I still think its worth getting a Mini Provari. The initial price shock wears off quickly once you use one. Again, you do really get what you pay for when considering how well it is made, factor in the excellent customer support, 1 year warranty (option for another) and the confidence that Provape will repair it even after warranty expiration. This is a device for the long haul. Pay once, cry one.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread