Status
Not open for further replies.

Kweb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2012
Chicagoland
Hi experts,
So, I finally bit the bullet and bought a provari. It is really pretty. :)

However, I can't get the thing to work! I have tried with the protank 2 it came with and with a protank 3 I bought, and nothing. Just air. What am I doing wrong???

Yes, I charged the battery.
I have tried at different voltages, and still nothing.

Please help!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

zanedog

Moved On
Jan 28, 2014
Alberta
It's the center pins or coils on the ProTanks in my opinion.

Never had a problem with the center pin on the ProVari.

Not that the ProTanks go onto anything now, gurgling, spitting, leaking evil items that they are lol

As mentioned, try to read the atomizer ohms via pressing the button 13 times

If it reads 'OP' there is no continuity for some reason.

Last edited:

jd1978

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
us
I don't use protanks any more. They are way to much of a pain to fool with. If I'm investing my time on an atty, then it's going to be something I'm building. I exclusively use rba's and rda's now, so much better than the couple hundred bucks I'd spent on tanks. I've got a little more than half a dozen drippers and a kayfun and aqua for when I need a tank style. Not to mention the kayfun looks awesome on a ProVari.

Kweb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2012
Chicagoland
I don't use protanks any more. They are way to much of a pain to fool with. If I'm investing my time on an atty, then it's going to be something I'm building. I exclusively use rba's and rda's now, so much better than the couple hundred bucks I'd spent on tanks. I've got a little more than half a dozen drippers and a kayfun and aqua for when I need a tank style. Not to mention the kayfun looks awesome on a ProVari.

Lol JD I have been using egos with disposable clearos for two years- just stepped up... Baaaaby steps... :) I didn't even know to pull up the center pin on the atty!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread