Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaria

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Back in the Holler-VA
I need some help, I am trying to diagnose a problem that I am having with my REO.
When I screw my atty down, it will not do it unless I press down and screw at same time. At times the are cockeyed. At first I thought I got a wonky io6, tried another and same issue. I tried them on my other Grand and they connected without any issue.
Is there an o ring under there that is swollen? I have given it a bath, a soak in dawn and hot water.
Yes I could use the other but this is my favorite, crazy I know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
You need to contact Robert (redeyedancer) by PM. Sounds like you might have a broken gasket in your connector. He will tell you what to do.
You can find his phone number on the reosmods site if you would rather give him a call.
Turn around time is fast if you need to send it in to him.

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
I am sure Rob must think I am the worst REO owner ever. This REO has been sent in before for a melted button, deformed firing plate, oh and the screw I stripped.

He built it. He wants it to work well for ya. And none of the potential necessary fixes are too difficult for him, so hit him up and get it fixed.

Xaria

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Back in the Holler-VA
I can't help but think that perhaps you should start a thread "What NOT to do with your REO" :)

How did you melt the button? :p

I accidentally grabbed a red ultra fire battery instead of the IMR From my stash, my atty shorted, the spring collapsed but since it was a taller protected battery, it could not drop, and it melted my button. Needless to say, every protected battery in my house hit the trash bin.

Thank you Robert, I will pack her up and send her in. Maybe she just enjoys her visits to Maine to see her maker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread