Help with new Falcon 2 tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BWRIGHT1999

Jul 9, 2020
Hi I recently purchased the Falcon 2, using it with my aegis Legend. I’m new to vaping, so inexperienced. I’ve just burnt through two coils in two days. I keep getting nasty tasting e liquid in my mouth aswell as the coils burning super fast. Maybe I’m priming wrong, I’m also vaping straight at the recommended wattage (70w). Can somebody help, thanks.

Richard Winter

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 30, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Hi I recently purchased the Falcon 2, using it with my aegis Legend. I’m new to vaping, so inexperienced. I’ve just burnt through two coils in two days. I keep getting nasty tasting e liquid in my mouth aswell as the coils burning super fast. Maybe I’m priming wrong, I’m also vaping straight at the recommended wattage (70w). Can somebody help, thanks.
    It sounds like your not priming the coil properly. I dont have that particular tank but the process is the same for any tank.
    Drip juice into the wick and down through the top of the coil to start with.
    Put the coil into the tank and fill it up.
    Leave to stand for 15 mins.
    Draw on the tank a couple of times without firing to pull juice thru the wick.
    Set your wattage to about 20w and take a few draws.
    Slowly increment the wattage in 5W steps taking a few draws each time until you reach your desired wattage.
    The wattage on the coils is only a recommendation. I usually vape lower than the minimum recommended wattage.
    I think your main problem is you've started vaping straight away at 70W.
    Hope this helps.

BWRIGHT1999

Jul 9, 2020
    It sounds like your not priming the coil properly. I dont have that particular tank but the process is the same for any tank.
    Drip juice into the wick and down through the top of the coil to start with.
    Put the coil into the tank and fill it up.
    Leave to stand for 15 mins.
    Draw on the tank a couple of times without firing to pull juice thru the wick.
    Set your wattage to about 20w and take a few draws.
    Slowly increment the wattage in 5W steps taking a few draws each time until you reach your desired wattage.
    The wattage on the coils is only a recommendation. I usually vape lower than the minimum recommended wattage.
    I think your main problem is you've started vaping straight away at 70W.
    Hope this helps.
    Hi thanks for you input. Yeah that’s exactly what I was doing wrong, first time vaping and all. Going strong now at the moment

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread