Help with Staple Staggered Fused Clapton by Geek Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

CueBall1

May 18, 2016
Hey guys! I have been messing around with building now for about a month and am doing really well on my own. No more going to vape shops for people to do it for me. Well me and a buddy bought a pack of Geek Vapes's premade coils. He bought the Alien Coil (which I have tried and is a great vape) and I got the Staple Staggered Fused Clapton coil (2 of them in a pack). Now I watched a few vids and I seem to see a lot of people installing only a single one into their rda's. The Package says .2ohm but does not specify if that is for each coil or for the set. IT is an all-Kanthol build. I just installed one without any prep and it is reading .28.. So question is, should I install the other? Is there a reason I am only seeing people on the net using one? Does it vape better with just one? What should I do? Any recommendations? I am fairly new to vaping so, pardon any wrong terminology. Thanks!

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    Welcome to ECF!

Depends on how the vape goes. Try it with one and see what you think. If your system is regulated I'd try another coil if you are game for it and your mod can handle it.

I'm vaping two UD Tech claptons in my RDA. I plan to buy more, b/c I'm just getting in to complex builds and wanted to try vaping the claptons first.

TheRussianVaper

Apr 22, 2016
    It really depends on your mod and the safety or limit rating. My mods that I use, have minimum resistance at .08 others are at 0.1ohm. If your mod can handle it, then you can. As far as the question should? It depends on preferences. Personally I use single coils some of the time (when I build super mean or foggy coils like the "Razor Clapton" on my RDA). Other times I build claptons and use dual high resistance for my RTA's.

Reactions: KvK86
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread