Help with the Sophia please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macerate

Jul 1, 2013
Texas
So I just got my Sophia and in my excitement I didnt wait long enough for it to wick up juice and burnt the wick. This gave me a terrible taste so I took that one out and replaced it. I then dripped liquid onto the new wick after putting it in there to fix that problem. Shortly after that, vaping how I normally vape, this new one started giving me that burnt taste too. I have a tendency to chain vape.

Please help as I want to enjoy it with out the burnt taste. What can I do?

rumthin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2013
Toronto
What type of device are you using with your Sofia? What type of wick are you using? How are you wrapping your coil? Are you using resistance and no resistance wire? How thick is your ejuice?

I can help you out if you could elaborate on your setup.

Not knowing anything, I'd recommend opening up the juice control more. Have it so the two holes next to your wicks are at least half visible.

For anyone interested in the Sofia [it's an amazing vape btw], you should check out the vendors thread here.

The OP should also post in there as well, as the members who frequent that thread are very helpful.

Last edited:

Macerate

Jul 1, 2013
Texas
Rum,
I have the Sophia in a GP SnP tank on a NES DNA 20 mod. I am using the 2.8 ohm medium resistance replacement coils that I ordered with the Sophia. I don't have the nr wire and things to rebuild yet so I'm using theirs. Juice I'm using is Dorky Stud from vapetrik, it's a thicker juice. I also have the juice control just about wide open.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread