The Sophia Rebuildable Atomizer by Leo **Discussion & Tips**

Status
Not open for further replies.

EbenezerScrews

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2008
NW New Jersey
Yea, I don't own either of those tanks, but I think you'd have problems with a sofia. So that big drip tip is attached to the top cap? Just one solid piece, no AFC or twisting of the drip tip?

The liquid control is a critical feature. You must close sofia while you refill, or else, without the vacuum in the tank, she'll flood if open. After she's filled, and the tank is sealed, you open up her liquid control...

You also need to insert her into the tank closed or she'll shred your o-rings for sure.

You need a way to unscrew the sofia once the tank is all sealed up, both the twisting motion & and room for her to rise up into, +/- 5mm.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Yea, I don't own either of those tanks, but I think you'd have problems with a sofia. So that big drip tip is attached to the top cap? Just one solid piece, no AFC or twisting of the drip tip?

The liquid control is a critical feature. You must close sofia while you refill, or else, without the vacuum in the tank, she'll flood if open. After she's filled, and the tank is sealed, you open up her liquid control...

You also need to insert her into the tank closed or she'll shred your o-rings for sure.

You need a way to unscrew the sofia once the tank is all sealed up, both the twisting motion & and room for her to rise up into, +/- 5mm.

You actually fill by taking the top of so once in place the carto never moves and the top cap is quite easy to turn and then just twists off. A regular carto sits almost snugly in the top and I was thinking that if I understood the flow I needed for a particular eliquid I could set and forget. I was also thinking about putting an oring around the outside of the top of the Sophia to seal the slight gap. It might be grabby enough to hold the sophia tube and then use the top to turn for flow. When I get the short tube I will have a play. I was just interested to see if anyone had worked through it. I have a lot of this type of tank and would like to use them if I can.

EbenezerScrews

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2008
NW New Jersey
Haha, yea that's the only way to know for sure unless someone with a similar tank chimes in :)

Hope you can get her to work for ya!

Hmmm, just thinkin, if you can "seal" off the air holes around the base threads you should be able to place her in opened, fill, pop the top on. Might be a bit messy, but not have the whole tank leak out on you, haha. If you have any of those "condoms" that come on the ends of cartomizers, try to pop on of those onto sofias base to seal? Babbling...good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread