• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
My best guess is that it's overfilled?? These take about 35 drops to fill (give or take). Those SLB are a horizontal coil that sit over a plastic air channel (filler is wrapped around it all). When you overfill liquid runs into that air channel and floods the carto. The plastic silicone ring has to be removed before you fill it and replaced afterward. I believe it is what helps pull the liquid up to the top of the carto where the coil is located when you take a hit off the carto.

Also, sometimes if you force the top soft cap or a drip tip on with your finger over the hole in the mouthpiece, it will force liquid down into the bottom of the carto and cause leaking (air pressue on all that liquid in there since you just filled it).

Here is a great thread on these: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ikenvape/96761-cartomizers.html#post1449909

If you still have problems, it's best to contact the Supplier you purchased them from (calling is better). It's possible to get a bad batch of cartos...

Sorry I wasn't more help... These days I only use Boge 510 cartos inside a tank. Let us know if you figure it out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread