The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Help

Discussion in 'Mom and Pop Vapor Shop' started by themysterious1, May 16, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. themysterious1

themysterious1 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 28, 2011
    Cuyahoga Falls,Ohio
    Ok so I changed my carto for the first time today and the o rings are oversized? When I go to put them back in the keep hanging out the side or falling off. Anybody else have this trouble? I hope when I change my other carto its not the same way. I had to take something and push the o rings up as I put it in the tube.I knew something was diff. when I took the carto out and both o rings fell off the rubber pieces. When I tried to put them on I could see they didnt fit like they should. I guess I should buy new o rings but I dont feel I should have to. Gonna change my other one tomm and will post back if they are the same way. I have 3 of these tanks one I havent even used yet just a back up I might check that one also. There the mini subs with the 3.0 ohm cartos..

2. pwyll

pwyll Vaping Master ECF Veteran

The o-rings are unnecessary--the carto causes the grommet to expand enough to create a positive seal with the tube on its own. I usually take them out when I change a carto anyway, although I will sometimes leave the red ones in just for decorative purposes.

I've got a couple/few extra, though, if you'd feel better having them. PM me your address and I'll mail them to you, though if Mom and/or Pop have already read your post they've likely already got some packed up to send...

3. themysterious1

themysterious1 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 28, 2011
    Cuyahoga Falls,Ohio
    Ok thanks for the post. Thanks for the offer to help but I dont want to short you if u need them. No chime from Mom or Pop huh?

4. P0P

P0P Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    chime ,chime !!

Thank you pwyll

and Hello themysterious1 just a couple of ? Did you wipe everything off? E-liquid will make everything seem like it doesn't fit when it actually does. If you wipe it off with a paper towel, then you should find that the parts actually grip better dry. If that doesn't work, feel free to PM me, along with your order number and perhaps I can help you. Assistance from other vapers is invaluable, I would also like to take this time to say hello to everyone. themysterious1 thank you for ordering and please let me know if there is anything else i can do to help:)

5. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Well now that I'm on here I have some smoke VMAX mods in hand now i just need to see if I'm going to sell them or give them away either way they are definitely not for beginning vapors or folks like me LMAO seriously good lord i guess i like a Chevy but this thing has all the bells and whistles for those that like that stuff:)

6. pwyll

No problem--as I said they're just decorative to me and I'm not using all of the ones I have. Mom and Pop are in the middle of a well-publicized vacation, so their presence is a bit intermittent, but now that Pop's seen your post I'm sure he'll take care of you :)

7. pwyll

I've heard they don't come with a manual, but I dug this one up that seems to have been produced by a vendor. Maybe it will help you: Smoktech Vmax User manual.pdf

The VMax is the first mass-produced PV that's looked interesting to me in quite a while--you'll have to give us your impressions when you're finished running it through your paces :laugh:

8. thehangdude

thehangdude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    I was also looking at the PoorVari (VMax). I too would like to know your impressions on it. How does it feel? Does it seem to have good quality?

9. mfraz25

mfraz25 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 26, 2010
    The Peach State
    I'm interested in one of those, just to compare it to the 'original design'.

Definitely let us know how it is.

10. Bkjeeper

Bkjeeper Full Member Verified Member

Jan 9, 2012
    North Carolina
    I have heard about the vmax. Seems pretty cool. I love me some VV mods. I like how thehangdude put it..."PoorVari". Thats definitely me...Ha ha. Let us know how it is Pop. I would definitely be interested in owning one.

11. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2011
    Twilight Zone
    I don't know how much they run but "Poor Vari" would interest me lol. Put em up. I'd rather buy something like that from the most reputable vendor around than anywhere else.

12. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    LOL my first Impression and ? was how do you start this thing:ohmy: I have 22 of them i will be honest i just want something simple. I am glad we got them the thing works great but i just dont need all the bells and whistles and i am way to clumsy for a tube mod. I like the box style. I will tell folks right up front you get one of these i cant help you. We bought these for advanced vapers that know what they want with no help from POP lol. I will keep using it for now but i think it will find a new home with someone else and folks i am not knocking this mod i simply like my box style. That's what works for me. Rachael should be taking photos today and loading some new products on the web site :) Miss you all oops scuba is calling i have to keep her company next to the kitty pool:):facepalm::p

13. mfraz25

Aug 26, 2010
    The Peach State
    If you need any help POP you can send me one and I can walk you through it!

:lol::lol:

14. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Girl you never stop do you lmao:pervy::laugh:

15. mfraz25

Aug 26, 2010
    The Peach State
    Got to make it interesting around here.

I have 3 of my 4 Lava Tanks filled with Mom and Pop juice.

Blue Ridge in my Tye-dye
    Tropical Smoothie in my Orange
    That Coconut Stuff in my Brimstone

16. thehangdude

thehangdude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    My son asked me to order him some Tropical Smoothie. I asked him for money. He had none.

How can you not have money? You work full time. You pay no rent or bills or insurance. The only thing you pay for is phone ($40/month). Oh yeah, you have a girlfriend.

17. mfraz25

Aug 26, 2010
    The Peach State
    Tropical Smoothie is very tasty.

But I know all about not having money because you have a girlfriend.. that darn Chips. :glare:

18. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2011
    Twilight Zone
    If it ain't broke........:D

19. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    OK I must be honest i think i opened a new can of worms with this mod. I have been using it since i posted. I'm already use to the tube style in my hand and i have to say this thing hits awesome,it feels good not cheap i would have to say they are worth what we will charge around 100.00 for one of them and feel its worth every penny. I really am enjoying this mod for what it is it hits real nice after using it now i wish we ordered a few more lol well lets see how it goes if folks want them we will be happy to get more. I do have plans for 4 of them plus me and scuba will use them. I'm still very partial to wood mods but these are very nice we will have them available Mon if anyone is interested. Hope everyone is doing fine and now its time to hit the hay have a great night and God Bless

20. pwyll

Tubes have their place. Between the box and the tube, I prefer the box--but there are times when a tube just makes more sense. And now that I've got a couple of pipes, I really prefer the pipe--it's just a lot more natural and comfortable, for me, to hold and use. But there are still times when I pick up a box or a tube.

The VMax's caught my attention the first time I read the specs on them. Everyone went nuts over the LavaTubes, but I didn't even have to read half-way through the specs to know that it wouldn't handle my basic vaping requirements. Now that it's even caught Pop's fancy, Ima have to check it out at some point... :laugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.