Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

itschoice

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
California
I'm so upset. My new little purple V2 batt died I think. I put in a ticket a couple days ago because the plug was having an issue charging it. At first I though the light was going out because it was fully charged but then I guess the plug got worse and if I positioned the batt a certain way the light would go out. I had loaned someone my other batt so when I got it back a few days later--the day I put the ticket in--I tried the plug on my 1300 and it did the same thing so I put in a ticket and my new plug should be here tomorrow. Here is my problem, my new little v2 just stopped working. It lights up to charge and the button lights up when I push it down but nothing comes out. NO steam no smoke on juice. I take my clearo off and put it on my 1300 and its fine so it must be my batt. Could the plug have hurt it?:unsure:

crbrown

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Kansas
I'm so upset. My new little purple V2 batt died I think. I put in a ticket a couple days ago because the plug was having an issue charging it. At first I though the light was going out because it was fully charged but then I guess the plug got worse and if I positioned the batt a certain way the light would go out. I had loaned someone my other batt so when I got it back a few days later--the day I put the ticket in--I tried the plug on my 1300 and it did the same thing so I put in a ticket and my new plug should be here tomorrow. Here is my problem, my new little v2 just stopped working. It lights up to charge and the button lights up when I push it down but nothing comes out. NO steam no smoke on juice. I take my clearo off and put it on my 1300 and its fine so it must be my batt. Could the plug have hurt it?:unsure:

Stupid question I know, but always start with the most obvious. Could it be the 5-click shut off?

itschoice

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
California
I haven't tried with a different carto but I have tried 2 different clearos. I will do that now. I did place a ticket a little bit ago and an order for 2 more batts. I don't like my 1300 because its one of those very airy ones but I figured I would keep it and not return it because its not too bad and I didn't want to be a pain. I got it 4/28.

itschoice

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
California
Yes they did contact me and they are so good. I'm going to wait for my order to get here with my new batts, I ordered two more v2's, and I decided I will put a ticket in for my 1300 so that I have all good gear. Like that I can mail them both at the same time and wont have to go back to analogs while I wait and can save on postage. For me every nickel counts. Thank you all so much both here and CS. I'm new to all of this and had a real bad time with the cheep stuff you get at the gas station. I am so glad I found SI and ECF. Without this forum and the great product form SI I would have given up. SI was going to be my last try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread