The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Help

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Zaneluv, Feb 29, 2020.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Zaneluv

Zaneluv Full Member

Feb 29, 2020
    So I recently received the FreeMax Twister. I am so confused about how to use it. Where to get coils anything..please help

2. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Izan

Izan Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Hi and welcome,
    How long did you smoke and how many per day?
    Where are you located?
    From where did you receive the Freemax twister?
    What juice are you using?
    Do you have a vape shop close to you?

As noted above: youtube; seek and ye shall find.

Cheers
    I

• Like Like x 1
  4. Zaneluv

Zaneluv Full Member

Feb 29, 2020
    I live in Abilene TX. I was given the vape as a gift. I own a vapresso sky solo plus. I've vaped for years. Do not like the taste or smell of cigarettes. But this FrreMax seems complicated..lol there are a cpl vape shops near me. I'm just always working. I am smoking Prime from Mad Vapes. Zombie Skin. I'm hoping I can get a coil up the street for this new one

• Like Like x 1
  5. Izan

Izan Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Hola Texas!,
    The Twister and the Sky solo are very similar. The twister gives you some power output control, but overall it's a stick battery and a button. The twister battery and tank are separate units. You can use almost any 510 threaded tank (99% of the tanks on the market) on the twister battery.
    Perhaps phone up a local vape store or two and confirm they have the coils before venturing out.

When you get the coil, remember to prime it well and confirm that power output of the batter is at it's lowest level to start.

HTH
    I

• Like Like x 2
  6. Zaneluv

Zaneluv Full Member

Feb 29, 2020
    There in lies the problem. I'm not sure which way to turn the twister to adjust it. Ugh...I geuss I could ask at the vape shop. But as I said I'm always working. Lol thank you

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Zaryk

Zaryk Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2018
    Ohio
    Sounds like watching a YouTube vid or two on your new device would help with most of the issues you are having.

• Agree Agree x 5
  8. Zaneluv

Zaneluv Full Member

Feb 29, 2020
    Yes I'm gonna have to do something. I just dont have time for much else. Thank you

• Like Like x 1
  9. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. charlzrocks

charlzrocks Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 28, 2012
    Hamilton, MS
    Here is the website and relevant info on the device. Twister 80W | FreeMax
    Adjusting the wattage depends on the rating of the coil that you have installed in the tank. Most coils have the wattage rating printed on the side of the coil. Then adjust wattage on mod and adjust airflow on tank to your liking.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Letitia

Letitia Citrus Junkie ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Your twister tank is coil compatible with the Freemax Mesh tank coils.
    10m video

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. BrotherBob

BrotherBob ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Welcome and glad you joined.

• Like Like x 1
  13. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    I don't mean to be nitpicky here, but we all work too and lots of folks have posted information for you which like with the right video in 6 minutes or so, you could KNOW it all.

Anna

14. Marper

Marper Moved On

Supporting member
    May 20, 2019
    The twister is a really good little stick mod, the freemax fireluke tank is fantastic, the bottom of the tank twists to your required wattage, coils that you buy will have recommended wattage settings on the coil itself, I personally like the x2 coils for longevity and flavour but there are a few different types available, as said above, make sure you prime the coil first and then let the juice soak for 5 to 10 minutes, start the mod at about 20 watts and slowly build up to your preferred wattage, it steps a 5 watt increments, I love it for an out and about mod

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Marper

Marper Moved On

Supporting member
    May 20, 2019
    And you will certainly know which way to twist it with a few turns either way, too much and it's so powerful, to little and its nothing

• Like Like x 1
  16. Marper

Marper Moved On

Supporting member
    May 20, 2019
    I like it a lot but using the fireluke can be a bit overwhelming for flavour and inevitably I revert back to my rtas as you have more control over the setup, but yeah you will like it

17. Marper

Marper Moved On

Supporting member
    May 20, 2019
    My twister vaping some really nice cool grape, the bottom pic shows the settings 20200229_210010.jpg 20200229_210030.jpg

As you can see it's set at 55 watts using the x2 coil