Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
So I recently received the FreeMax Twister. I am so confused about how to use it. Where to get coils anything..please help
Hi and welcome,
How long did you smoke and how many per day?
Where are you located?
From where did you receive the Freemax twister?
What juice are you using?
Do you have a vape shop close to you?

As noted above: youtube; seek and ye shall find.

Cheers
I

Reactions: stols001

Zaneluv

Feb 29, 2020
Hi and welcome,
How long did you smoke and how many per day?
Where are you located?
From where did you receive the Freemax twister?
What juice are you using?
Do you have a vape shop close to you?

As noted above: youtube; seek and ye shall find.

Cheers
I
I live in Abilene TX. I was given the vape as a gift. I own a vapresso sky solo plus. I've vaped for years. Do not like the taste or smell of cigarettes. But this FrreMax seems complicated..lol there are a cpl vape shops near me. I'm just always working. I am smoking Prime from Mad Vapes. Zombie Skin. I'm hoping I can get a coil up the street for this new one

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I live in Abilene TX. I was given the vape as a gift. I own a vapresso sky solo plus. I've vaped for years. Do not like the taste or smell of cigarettes. But this FrreMax seems complicated..lol there are a cpl vape shops near me. I'm just always working. I am smoking Prime from Mad Vapes. Zombie Skin. I'm hoping I can get a coil up the street for this new one
Hola Texas!,
The Twister and the Sky solo are very similar. The twister gives you some power output control, but overall it's a stick battery and a button. The twister battery and tank are separate units. You can use almost any 510 threaded tank (99% of the tanks on the market) on the twister battery.
Perhaps phone up a local vape store or two and confirm they have the coils before venturing out.

When you get the coil, remember to prime it well and confirm that power output of the batter is at it's lowest level to start.

HTH
I

charlzrocks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Hamilton, MS
Here is the website and relevant info on the device. Twister 80W | FreeMax
Adjusting the wattage depends on the rating of the coil that you have installed in the tank. Most coils have the wattage rating printed on the side of the coil. Then adjust wattage on mod and adjust airflow on tank to your liking.

Marper

Moved On
May 20, 2019
The twister is a really good little stick mod, the freemax fireluke tank is fantastic, the bottom of the tank twists to your required wattage, coils that you buy will have recommended wattage settings on the coil itself, I personally like the x2 coils for longevity and flavour but there are a few different types available, as said above, make sure you prime the coil first and then let the juice soak for 5 to 10 minutes, start the mod at about 20 watts and slowly build up to your preferred wattage, it steps a 5 watt increments, I love it for an out and about mod

• Agree
Reactions: Izan

Marper

Moved On
May 20, 2019
My twister vaping some really nice cool grape, the bottom pic shows the settings
20200229_210010.jpg
20200229_210030.jpg

As you can see it's set at 55 watts using the x2 coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread