My first starter kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max345

Dec 30, 2019
Hello i decided to share my short story of how this starter kit helped me quit smoking in a short period of time.

i have purchased a Freemax twister:
AdFoc.us

which gives off best flavor i have ever had on any vape. As i tried many with in my friends.
Battery last a day which is enough for my consumption and most importantly it comes with wattage regulator.

Hope you found this helpful.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Welcome to ECF, Max345. 'Grats on quitting, but too bad (well not really..) that the link you posted (and was made unclickable) won't add to the click counts generated to make you bucks. You would've spent that money on more vape gear though, right? :vapor:

madstabber

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 20, 2013
    Concoction Creating Cave
    Hello i decided to share my short story of how this starter kit helped me quit smoking in a short period of time.

i have purchased a Freemax Twister:
    AdFoc.us

which gives off best flavor i have ever had on any vape. As i tried many with in my friends.
    Battery last a day which is enough for my consumption and most importantly it comes with wattage regulator.

Hope you found this helpful.
    I just got my Freemax twister in the mail today. I ordered it for the tank because the tank was $9 and the twister kit was $10 so it made sense to just get the kit even though I didn’t need the mod. You should head over to eightvape if you need coils because they have the TX series coils for 99¢ a five pack which is amazing. I just got 150 coils today along with my twister kit. It’s nice the coils come 10 five packs in a larger box that holds it all together. It’s handy that way for storage instead of a bunch of loose five packs. Anyway welcome to the forum and 8vape has some awesome deals for your kit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread