Here from Hawaii

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaoDown

Oct 17, 2012
Honolulu, HI, USA
How's it going everyone! I joined this forum to learn a bit more about vaping.
Started from a prosmoke-ego-mini lavatube and I just picked up a used Provari, also waiting for my new one in the mail!
I haven't been too much of a fan of dripping, maybe because I keep getting juice on my hands and device but if anyone have any tips on making my dripping experience better, please let me know. Been looking to get an eBaron Dripper.

Go to a pharmacy & ask for a few 3ml or 5ml syringes with 18 Gauge needle. They're @ .29 each & will keep you all clean. The lower the gauge needle, the larger the needle. You need larger needles (large as in diameter not length & 18 is about the largest available) to draw up the thicker liquids. If the pharmacy wont sell you them ask at a farm store like Tractor supply or a local Agway or what ever farm or pet store is near by you. You can buy prefilled carto's but thats costly. Some vape shops have pointed syringes (pet feeder) that have no needles but a thin beek? that probably works fine. Good luck and I hope this helps you out.
Peace,
Zippy

Go to a pharmacy & ask for a few 3ml or 5ml syringes with 18 Gauge needle. They're @ .29 each & will keep you all clean. The lower the gauge needle, the larger the needle. You need larger needles (large as in diameter not length & 18 is about the largest available) to draw up the thicker liquids. If the pharmacy wont sell you them ask at a farm store like Tractor supply or a local Agway or what ever farm or pet store is near by you. You can buy prefilled carto's but thats costly. Some vape shops have pointed syringes (pet feeder) that have no needles but a thin beek? that probably works fine. Good luck and I hope this helps you out.
Peace,
Zippy

BaoDown

Oct 17, 2012
Honolulu, HI, USA
Peace,
Zippy

Thanks, I'll try that. I drip like 4-5 drops and sometimes the flavor still isn't there but the juice still leaks from my atty. Maybe I should stick with my vivinova since it hasn't disappoint me. lol

White Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aloha BaoDown,

I visited the islands last year on a Royal Caribbean Cruise (my first visit) and the wife and I loved Maui. Vaping is becoming more and more popular around the world. You might try a carto tank if you can get them on one of the islands. Shipping to Hawaii might be a bit expensive, but everything is expensive in Hawaii. :laugh:

I found the ViviNova muted the taste of my juice and I got a lot of burnt coils. A good carto tank like the Artemus Tank is easy to clean and fill. The Smoktech cartos last me about 3 weeks before they get a little stale tasting, but at $1.50 each that is not bad at all.

Best Wishes
Wabbit

rfgino001

Apr 14, 2013
United States
wassup hawaiian im from big island personally in no drip i used to but dealing with juice all ovah da place waz driving me nuts now i just use clearomizahs just got da pro tank and brah da buggah mean can taste da juice me i only like vg based juice cause my throat no can handle da pg stuff i no worry about drippin when dry just add when need, small kine chronic vaper lol so i down 1.6ml in a few hrs especially at work but eh should try um da clearomizah

Wabbit, Glad you like the islands! I haven't got a burnt coil yet, trying to rebuild them cause it'll be cheaper. I actually don't use carto tanks very often but keep one just in case. And indeed, shipping does suck -___-

rfgino001, lol, only hawaiian cause I lived here most of my life. I feel ya on dripping. I gotta try the protank. BCC vs VIVI. Do they have a vape shop on the big island?

Wabbit, Glad you like the islands! I haven't got a burnt coil yet, trying to rebuild them cause it'll be cheaper. I actually don't use carto tanks very often but keep one just in case. And indeed, shipping does suck -___-

rfgino001, lol, only hawaiian cause I lived here most of my life. I feel ya on dripping. I gotta try the protank. BCC vs VIVI. Do they have a vape shop on the big island?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread