Sugar Land, Texas USA
kangerminiprotank.png

kangerminiprotank_1.png

kangerminiprotank_2.png

kangerminiprotank_3.png

kangerminiprotank_4.png

Kanger Mini Pro tank II - CLEAR
Very Special Price! $12.95

These have been a long time coming to GotVapes so to make it up to our loyal customers we are offering a very special price. No Coupons needed and no expiration date. Stack your Newsletter VIP and Super VIP discounts for more savings!

The Kanger Mini Protank 2 using a glue free pyrex glass tank that offers a lower profile 1.5ml tank that threads directly on to the outside cone threads of an eGo battery. This unit does not have a 510 connection so you may need a 510 to eGo connector on some Mods. The nicest feature of the Mini Pro Tank II is that it is fully disassembleable so that you can swap out and replace the glass tanks , base and of course the replaceable heads.

Features:
  • Pyrex tank is replaceable
  • Glue Free: All parts are replaceable
  • Features Replaceable Atomizer Heads (works with Protank 1 and EVOD heads)
  • Bottom Coil
  • Pyrex Glass Tank
  • 1.5ml capacity
  • Dimensions: 3" long and 9/16 wide
  • This does not have a 510 connection but can only be used on an eGo or with a mod if you are using a 510 to eGo adapter.

Replacement colored tubes will be available soon

tidegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
Panama City, FL
they will make removeable top for them in a month or so, we will get that piecce in as well

Awesome! That's why I haven't tried one. I can't stand that teeth on metal thing, and I tend to bite my drip tips. (I know, bad habit...) In the meantime I am planning to order a Davide when they are back in stock- hint hint. ;)

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Of course... as do all eGo types ( or 510's for that matter ). In fact, the last picture in the OP shows it on an eGo PV... it just isn't a twist but it is still an eGo type

Thank you. I looked at that picture and it looked like my C-twist, but then I thought some adapter was needed. This last sentence is confusing to me.

This does not have a 510 connection but can only be used on an eGo or with a mod if you are using a 510 to eGo adapter.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Thank you. I looked at that picture and it looked like my C-twist, but then I thought some adapter was needed. This last sentence is confusing to me.

This does not have a 510 connection ( it is eGo threaded only, not 510 )

...but can only be used on an eGo

or

with a mod if you are using a 510 to eGo adapter. ( in otherwords... if your mod is a 510 only type... you need an adapter )

Last edited:

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread