NOW In STOCK! Kanger ProTank II is Rumbling In...Here NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
The 4.00 off is for one, that is how the coupon works in general. I create it and have to go through steps to apply it to only one particular product and once that is done it applies to the face value of the coupon which is 4.00. But I made it to where each customer can use it twice....

Any update? Was thinking of ordering two, but may just go with one.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Total discount was pretty good, If you signed up for Newsletter VIP, you get 5% off also and many of our customers get a fairly significant Super VIP. Super VIP is a 'dividend' of sorts for being a regular GV customer. We keep a running total of your last twelve months purchases. But its more than that, that twelve months actually includes what might be in your cart at that moment. But even further the discount applies RIGHT away, not for the next time you shop. You can get up to 5% More off and you keep that extra discount going as long as the last 12 months add up to the level you have attained which is anywhere between 1-5% extra bonus discount. For more info on how it works we have a sticky about this.

No fine print, it stacks on any special coupon code we might be running at the time.

Lol - since you are a new customer thought I would give you and some others some extra info and Welcome : )

placed an order for 2 and 10 heads, only got 4$ off. Could have placed two orders and saved another $4 bummer.

Last edited:

spartanstew

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
Wylie, Texas
The 4.00 off is for one, that is how the coupon works in general. I create it and have to go through steps to apply it to only one particular product and once that is done it applies to the face value of the coupon which is 4.00. But I made it to where each customer can use it twice....

Ordered my one last night, and went to order another now that I see the code can be used twice, but they seem to be sold out now.

Thought about placing a separate order last night, but didn't want to get dinged twice for shipping.

Last edited:

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
I received my ProTank2 yesterday in typical Got Vapes speedy shipping time! One question-what is the recommended way to fill this thing? I dissssembled iy yesterday when it came and gave it a bath in warm water. When I put it back together this morning, I found that the tank doesn't really screw into the base. It is held there by force when it's all put together. Anyways I had trouble holding it together to fill it. I was trying to minimize spillage. I did manage to get it half way filled without too much spillage and it's vaping great. Help!

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I received my ProTank2 yesterday in typical Got Vapes speedy shipping time! One question-what is the recommended way to fill this thing? I dissssembled iy yesterday when it came and gave it a bath in warm water. When I put it back together this morning, I found that the tank doesn't really screw into the base. It is held there by force when it's all put together. Anyways I had trouble holding it together to fill it. I was trying to minimize spillage. I did manage to get it half way filled without too much spillage and it's vaping great. Help!

Remove the base that holds the coil

SteveFromNY

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
New York
Question about the base...

So I really liked the "airy" draw on my ProTank 1's but hated the mouthpiece. I picked up 2 ProTank 2's this week but I'm not loving the tighter draw. Is the base what controls the airflow? Can I replace the bases of my 2's with my old 1 bases? Will that give me the more "airy" draw I enjoy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread