Here NOW! Premiering the Aspire NAUTILUS Glassomizer 5ML Tank- World's First Air Flow Adjustable Tank! Stainless & Pyrex

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRIFTER82

Nov 30, 2011
australia
Grifter, as CS Mgr. I can say that yours is first report of any head problem out of 100's we have sold. If you will open a ticket at igotvapes.com and give me a little more info I will see what I can do for you.

thanks Woody

I know it's not your fault but I do appreciate the help gotvapes have offered trying to get to problem sorted
I will send a ticket today is there a bach number on the box that might help you

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Who comes up with these names? Seriously, "glass-o-mizer"? Early 20th century name marketing methodology I guess. It is nice and shiny though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It has actually been a natural progression that began with the term atomizer which provided a finer smoke like vapor than the humidifier. When e-cigs came out, since they were atomizing the e-liquid that was held in a cartrige that used fiber to hold the e-liquid around the coil, the term cartomizer seemed obvious. Next were the clear clearomizers that used plastic tube with silica wicking replacing the fiber filling... and now since pyrex is being used it went to glassomizer.

FAAmecanic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
Crestview, FL
Look back a few pages woody and you will see my post about getting one dud head out of two that came with the unit.
(Bought unit from gotvapes)

The head that was bad was the 1.6 ohm ...and I noticed someone else a page back said his bad heads were 1.6 ohm as well.

Not complaining as the second head is going on week 3 and working quite well.

I will open a cs ticket as well just to give you guys info.

I will be buying some replacement heads...hoping that my dud was just one failure out of many...it happens.

This message sent from Mars! Isn't it lovely! Using Tapatalk2.

Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Last edited:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Yes they should be back in about 3-4 weeks, order already in since after CNY....

Any plans to restock the Nautilus replacement heads? The website still says more are expected by January. Hmmm. They seem to be out of stock everywhere I have looked. My current head is getting long in the tooth. Restock pretty please. :nun::nun:

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
When you guys are talking about the 'heads' are you talking about the coils etc?

I'm pretty new :)

BTW LOVE my Nautilus but find it goes through juice way faster than my iclear30s. Not a bad thing cause man oh man does it HIT on my VTR but I do see a big difference.

yes coil and heads are the one in the same when refering to heads for tanks. and they eat juice but thats a good thing, means they work welll lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread