hey all

Status
Not open for further replies.
just wanted to indroduce myself here. im in the central new york area and i am working on quiting smoking to the second time (hope it sticks this time lol) im 25 and sick of being out of breath and smelling like smoke all the time, told my family that i would quit when i got out to the corp and i guess its about time. anyway this is starting to sound and feel a little to much like and AA thing and im not all that good at it lol. so ill talk to yall later.

ps names rick by the way oh and i know there is most likely miss spelling in here sue me lol

JENerationX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2011
Rochester, NY
Welcome to ECF Rick. I don't know if you've checked out the other sections of the forum, but there are location specific groups, and a decent vaping community in the Upstate area. Quite a few of us from Rochester too. Once you have 5 posts in the new member forum and wait an hour, you can check it out.

Upstate NY Vapers Club

Huffelpuff

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2011
Philadelphia Burbs
Hi Rick, My name is Huffelpuff and I'm a vapor :vapor:. There really aren't any 12 steps here just a fun, healthy alternative to smoking. For me and many others, it's become kind of a hobby--chatting about what ecig we are using or what juice tastes best.

Thank you for your service and welcome to the ECF! Make sure to post any questions you have. There are lots of experienced members here who love to help.

SheldonV

Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
United States
Hello Rick, my name is Sheldon. I'm new here as well, thanks for giving me a way to break the ice as well LoL. I've been shadowing the ECA for a while now, I had my last regular cig on Nov 11th, 2011. You've come to the right place.

You'll find everything you need here with the ECA community about anything ECA related, trust me. Great posters, tons of info and they can help you avoid certain pit falls that all of us noobies tend to gyrate towards LoL.

JENerationX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2011
Rochester, NY
There's no local brick and mortar in Rochester that specializes in e-cigs or even carries more than some starter kits that are priced way higher than they need to be. Online you can get some supplies at rochestervapor.com if you're looking for fast shipping. Also, check in the Upstate NY Vapers Club thread I previously linked too. We have a high quality mod builder, drip tip supplier, juice maker, and a LOT of knowledgeable folks in Rochester and Buffalo area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread