Not open for further replies.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I thought it would be nice to make a list of things that we would like to see at VJ.
We are always talking about stuff at TTs house so maybe we could start a master list :) Doesn't mean he will be able to stock our wants but maybe he would be able to stock some of them ;) Here is my list

1. First Class Shipping Option- for those of us not in a hurry, just need a few small items

2. Stainless Steel Dual Coil Cartos

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
My apologies for the delay in response. As you all know I handle all customer service and forums personally and I took the weekend to spend with the Family. Took my wife and son to their first Pro Football game today in what we hoped would be our Ravens (yes we are Southern but we have our reasons for the Baltimore choice) whopping up on some Titans. Didn't happen but was still a fun outing with the Family. A 2.5 hour car ride with sing-a-longs to Jimmy Buffet, Alabama, some Skynrd and Steve Earl, etc. Was a good weekend overall with the exception to our Ravens playing like chit.

Anyways.................

Let's see if I can give you all some answers.

First Class Shipping. No No No and Yes............ We have played this game before by having it on site and it was abused heavily by those ordering kits and we had to eat large shipping cost. We will eventually have it back on site once our programmers have a solution for us. However................ for now so there is a solution. Those ordering atomizers and cartomizers, etc that want first class shipping do it as a phone order. Just give us a call during our hours of operation and we will take your order over the phone and do first class shipping for you.

For atomizers / cartomizers the charge is $1.71. If you want Delivery Confirmation add .70 cents to that for a total shipping cost of $2.41. First Class shipping solution found.

Stainless Steel DC's: They will be on our next large order of DC's. Can't offer a delivery date at this time, as right now we are well stocked. But they WILL be on the next order.

L-Rider: We are keeping a watch on this mod. From our discussions with the manufacturer it still has quite a few bugs to be worked out with them working with some atomizers / cartomizers and not working with others. We will continue to keep a watch and once the quality reaches our standard and we thoroughly test the unit we will be stocking this unit.

DC Atomizers: To be honest we haven't even looked into these yet and not sure that we will. We are not a "modding" vendor. If these gain in popularity with every day vapers we will take a look. (sorry, just being honest with you.)

Lower Nic Juices: A double edge sword with us at the moment. We keep a running tally on email request and more liquid flavors out weigh lower nic 70% / 30% (approx.) so we have been expanding our flavor line with each order. Once we have expanded our flavor line to the liking of our customer base we will then move on to stocking the most popular flavors in 18mg and then eventually 12mg. If we stray from our business model the accounting department will kill us lol.

18650 E-Power: I can tell you right now this is a no go for us. We have been fighting with our manufacturer of the Indulgence to update / improve the unit for a year now and they have finally agreed (which is why they are unavailable at the moment). They have improved the unit in ways such as an upgrade from aluminum to stainless, improved threading, and using ONLY the 510 adapter cap and adding low profile 510 adapters instead of multiple crappy adapter caps. We will continue to sell the Indulgence once these upgrades / improvements have been made and in our opinion is a better option for the 18650.

Hopefully that got all request answered as to our stance and what is going on behind the scenes at Vapor Junction.

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
An update on the L-Rider Lavatube

As previously stated we have been in constant contact with the manufacturer. We have now been told that we will NOT be able to pursue this unit as they can no longer sell to the US market. This could be due to export issues but I highly doubt it. My guess is a US vendor (possibly Volt) has purchased exclusive rights to the unit. We apologize for the inconvenience of having to go elsewhere but we wanted to let you know as soon as possible so those wanting to purchase aren't sitting waiting for us to get it.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread