Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
Me too :). I made a deal with my sweetie a while back: I will buy her a beautiful Saber if she sends me a couple of pictures of her vaping it each day. She readily agreed and we have both been happy ever since.
That is so nice! I never get pictures sent to me from my wife!

darwinvsjesus

ECF Veteran
Ahhhhhh. Everyone and their sabers. Well. I'll tell you all this; I am sort of weird in this regard. I'm not good at knowing when I'm supposed to be human for little things like sending cards in the mail or saying happy blahhhhh whatever day. This includes photographs. I don't think I look awful, I just don't like having my picture taking."Everyone make the biggest, most fake smile you can! CLICK" LOL

However, I think in this case, a picture is different. This is like, out of respect for the saber. And, of course, as a thank you to the wonderful and kind Sir Lawrence. SO, Sir Lawrence, When I get my saber, even I will post a picture!

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
Ahhhhhh. Everyone and their sabers. Well. I'll tell you all this; I am sort of weird in this regard. I'm not good at knowing when I'm supposed to be human for little things like sending cards in the mail or saying happy blahhhhh whatever day. This includes photographs. I don't think I look awful, I just don't like having my picture taking."Everyone make the biggest, most fake smile you can! CLICK" LOL

However, I think in this case, a picture is different. This is like, out of respect for the saber. And, of course, as a thank you to the wonderful and kind Sir Lawrence. SO, Sir Lawrence, When I get my saber, even I will post a picture!
That would be Great! Thanks!

darwinvsjesus

ECF Veteran
well, my second ego battery has finally bitten the dust. chomp. Not too bad I used the same pair for 2 years. So now I've got a maxi roughstack with a pair of older than time tenergy LiFePo4 3.0 volt batteries on there, and an ego tank sort of jammed in the 510 connection crooked [ I took the bolt off the button. Those of you who have used roughstacks should know what I mean.] My batteries and stuff are here, but no saber yet. I'm making what I have work, but the saber will be vapor heaven. The worst thing is that I work 6 days in a row next week, and if I wind up seeing it's getting here when I'm going to work in the afternoon [mail arrives at 4, i usually work 12-10]. It'll be a long, agonizing day. I hate mail! we need teleportation pneumatic tubes for mail. [see that futurama episode where dwight and cubert get a paper route - called the route of all evil!]

well, as they say; a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread