Hey everyone. I just ordered my first ST

Status
Not open for further replies.

darwinvsjesus

ECF Veteran
So, I can't login at madvapes.com for some weird reason, and now I'm sort of ....ed because I can't find a single website that carries the atomizers/cartomizers and batteries I need. Jesus, I don't know how anyone navigates half of these sites. I don't know.

Can someone tell me, for someone who vapes pretty much all day, would a single pair of 700mAh aw IMR 18350 batteries last the bulk of the day? or way less? I might have to just buy this stuff at juicy vapor, which means paying way more, and therefore buying way less.

seanluke

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2012
Hazleton, PA
So, I can't login at madvapes.com for some weird reason, and now I'm sort of ....ed because I can't find a single website that carries the atomizers/cartomizers and batteries I need. Jesus, I don't know how anyone navigates half of these sites. I don't know.

Can someone tell me, for someone who vapes pretty much all day, would a single pair of 700mAh aw IMR 18350 batteries last the bulk of the day? or way less? I might have to just buy this stuff at juicy vapor, which means paying way more, and therefore buying way less.

I'm ridiculous but I go through at least 2 sets a day. Sometimes put 3rd set in before I go to sleep. My wife today though used one set all day long. I am also up probably awake 5-6 hours longer than my wife. As you can tell I don't get a lot of sleep.
RTD vapor has the same prices on batts as super t but they offer a 5% discount for ecf members on top of that. If you are located in pa you have to pay the 6% sales tax, but since it's almost a wash for me after paying the tax and with the discount compared to super t, and they are only 45 mins away from me, I get super fast shipping and I like supporting local dudes. I also noticed vapor kings has joy tech attys cheap if you buy in bulk. $40 something for 10. I have never used joy tech but I was thinking of giving them a shot at that price. If anyone thinks this is not a good idea please let me know. My SLB's I get from atomic vapors, he lives in the same town as me and actually helped start mE on my e cig journey. We were Los note same little league team back in the day lol.He sells them for $6.50 and they work really well and have good flavor. Again though I love them, I'm paying tax on them too. His juice is awesome as well especially sweet fission and nuke juice. Nuke juice tastes like big red, and sweet fission I'm not sure, but it's awesome.

Last edited:

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
I have 2 bridge less attys and don't like them as much as my SLB's or my Boge atty's. I have yet to try Tat's coveted Ikenvape, but also have yet to see them be available to order as well, when I have the cash. Tat any tips on where to acquire some?

They are available on his site NOW!! He just opened back up day before yesterday. Remember, that's 1.8 901's. Be sure to use the Stealth adapter he has on his site as well for these since they are sealed. I just picked up a couple io6's from there yesterday as well. They to are REALLY good dripping atty's. Only thing with those is you need the io6 drip tip, but he got's some nice ones from siam:thumbs:

Edit; don't forget ecf5 on his site for 5% off!!

Last edited:

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Is someone else on a spending spree for goodies that will enhance our soon to get to us Sabers? Man, I keep finding little things that need to go on it. It seems like I need to find new thing worthy to sit upon the new saber. I would love to find a cool black drip tip, other than the usual delrin or plastic ones. I have some ceramic tips, but still I need something unique. I want to find something different from the aluminum ones. I would love glass, but most are just sort of crooked looking or the tip of it is just too big or bulbous. The only cool black glass I found is made for 901 atties.

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
Is someone else on a spending spree for goodies that will enhance our soon to get to us Sabers? Man, I keep finding little things that need to go on it. It seems like I need to find new thing worthy to sit upon the new saber. I would love to find a cool black drip tip, other than the usual delrin or plastic ones. I have some ceramic tips, but still I need something unique. I want to find something different from the aluminum ones. I would love glass, but most are just sort of crooked looking or the tip of it is just too big or bulbous. The only cool black glass I found is made for 901 atties.

That never ends:laugh: and did you say glass made especially for 901's, link please:D

darwinvsjesus

ECF Veteran
okay everyone. Thank you all again! Thanks for the RTD recommendation, sean! I kept it simple, instead of flipping out like a chump. I took your advice, I sucked it up and just went for the better batteries. I'm already 160 dollars in for the mod, so what's an extra 10 bucks [33 instead of 23 for the batteries, roughly]? I got 4x AW IMR 18350 batteries, and just some 2.5 and 3.2 ohm cartomizers from RTD vapor, to see which resistance I like better. I'm betting I like 2.5. Who knows. I like the 5v mods. My wife likes cooler vapor so the 2.5 ohm cartos suit me at 5 volts and suit her at 3.7 volts. {hopefully!}

The cartos I got are the 'shorty' style. I love short cartos. I always ALWAYS hated those awful XXL poop cartos. Such a pain in the buttcheeks to fill and keep saturated. I just hope the short cartos don't get too hot!

Got my viking vapor juice today. Man, that Larry is a brilliant juice maker. There's this subtle earthiness that permeates into a lot of his juices and it makes them stand out and they are just delicious and perfect. I can't wait. It's gotta be [hopefully!] any day now for the saber. Placed my order nearly 1 week ago.

AceCC

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2012
Back on the Moon

I found Sagewood Glass on ECF recently. They are based in San Diego and the glass blower was trained in Italy. I'm very impressed with his work and I picked up a new pink tip for my wife. He posts pics of each batch here on ECF and you pick the one out that you want. Reasonably priced, too.

AceCC

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2012
Back on the Moon
The saber touch is truly the nicest mod out there, aesthetically. So nice, in fact, that my wife is going to buy one and take the plunge! I've been vaping nearly three years. It was vapor moon that finally convinced my wife to give it a shot!

Soon your wife will be making ginormous flavorful clouds of deliciousness just like mine...thanks to her Saber, that is :w00t:
J-11.96d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread