Hey guys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xDPxMitch

Jun 28, 2013
Illinois
So guys my name is Mitch and I'm relatively new to this whole thing. I started off with v2 cigs about 2 years ago and went to ego twists about 8 months ago. Just recently got intos mods and purchased a vamo v2. I also just recently purchased a k100 mechanical mod. I bought an aga t2 rba that I can not figure out how to wire. :p I have a vivi nova, boge carto, smoktech carto, protank, and amongst these tanks that I have purchased my favorite is the bogue carto tank. Probably my favorite so far until I can figure out the rebuildable that I had purchased. I'm no dummy, I know the safety measures of doing rba's. which is why if I try building on my k100 I use imr efest batteries because I know mechanical mods do not have any safety features. Anyways, I grew up in Illinois and was around for the boom of electronic cigarettes. I do still smoke analogs sadly, but I am trying to still ween away from them. I'm so glad to be a part of this community and hope that I can further my knowledge by speaking with members on this forum.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
So guys my name is Mitch and I'm relatively new to this whole thing. I started off with v2 cigs about 2 years ago and went to ego twists about 8 months ago. Just recently got intos mods and purchased a vamo v2. I also just recently purchased a k100 mechanical mod. I bought an aga t2 rba that I can not figure out how to wire. :p I have a vivi nova, boge carto, smoktech carto, protank, and amongst these tanks that I have purchased my favorite is the bogue carto tank. Probably my favorite so far until I can figure out the rebuildable that I had purchased. I'm no dummy, I know the safety measures of doing rba's. which is why if I try building on my k100 I use imr efest batteries because I know mechanical mods do not have any safety features. Anyways, I grew up in Illinois and was around for the boom of electronic cigarettes. I do still smoke analogs sadly, but I am trying to still ween away from them. I'm so glad to be a part of this community and hope that I can further my knowledge by speaking with members on this forum.

Hey mitch, have you looked on you tube regarding your rebuildable ? I am sure you will find something on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread