Status
Not open for further replies.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I have couple questions, and start vape from mod smok vape pen 22 and it's cool for me and no need smoke normal ciggarettes. I thinkin about buy box, why? Smok 22 i be smoking in work but box i wanna smoke in home and think about Eleaf IStick Pico TC 75w with tfv8 big baby its good choise for nice taste and cloud?
I would personally go with the Pico 25 (85w) or the Pico 2x700 (100w), they are 25mm and would better accommodate today's larger attys. You are limited to 22mm tanks with the 75w unless you are okay with the added height of using heat sinks on the device. The Smok BBB is only good when using the rba head imo.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Oh i understand, can u say me something about this "Smoant Cylon 218w TC Box" or "Smok GX350 MOD" it's can be better than Pico ?
I have the Cylon but not the other two. Smok has too many QC issues for my liking. The only reason I never bought a Pico is the button placement. I trust the Eleaf brand, have had very good luck with other isticks.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I do agree about asking users. We can tell you what we prefer but doesn't mean that you will prefer the same. Lot of great mods out there. For me hand feel is as important as performance. For some looks are more important or tc or battery life at high wattage or maybe fire lag. What you have to decide is what are your must have features.

GloBoy

May 13, 2018
Ye, you have right, now i be vaporize my smok 22 and i read the forum, after i decide what to buy. Now when i start vaporize, i do not need normal cigarettes, i have one pack of cigarettes but i feel no need to smoke that analog cig.I think it's good for me because i smoke around one pack of a day and i spend a lot of money for analog cig.

Snicks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2013
Riverside, CA
Smok makes a good product. Been using them for a number of years without a single failure. I currently own the following:

Smok M80 plus
Smok V8 stick
Smok MAG
Smok X-Priv

I also own a handful of their tanks. The Baby beast and 3 of the prince tanks. I would stay away from the baby beast myself only because the coils last about a week if you are lucky. The Prince coils on the other hand last much longer. I get around a month from each coil.

There are plenty of good tanks out there though but I have to admit the prince puts off some major flavor and clouds. (The Baby beast also puts out some serious clouds and flavor but the coil life is too low for me)

P.S. this forum is a little on the anti-SMOK side of things so do not expect too much love for SMOK. There are those of us that do use SMOK products and are happy. We come out and defend SMOK on occasion.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I have two Cylons, one for me and one for the husband. My impressions are that it's a durable, functional mod (I have, as I always qualify, dropped mine a time or two). It's a very nice design and in my opinion it is one of the dual battery mods with the best handfeel. Tc (should you wind up needing//wanting it) down the line is great, smok really isn't very accurate with TC.

I'd highly recommend one, but then again, you should go with the mod that you prefer, there is no reason not to, and if YOU think you will love it on arrival, well, that's most of what matters.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread