Hey so I'm new to this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone so I'm new to this forum. I really just have been through a lot the last six months. I quit smoking and started vaping and honestly just got out of a homeless shelter and into a brand new apartment. still no furniture or anything but it's a step up and {Moderated} and definitely not trying to go backwards and back to the ciggs. Told I needed to make 5 posts so here I am!

Last edited by a moderator:

Babyjanenma

Feb 17, 2015
Charleston, WV
  • Deleted by Robino1
  • Reason: Spamming for post count is against ECF Forum rules.

Babyjanenma

Feb 17, 2015
Charleston, WV
  • Deleted by Robino1
  • Reason: Spamming for post count is against ECF Forum rules.

DaniB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2009
New York
Welcome Babyjanenma !

Screen Shot 2014-12-27 at 9.36.08 AM.jpg

Well I was basically drug into a vape shop by my parents who wanted me to quit smoking. I went in with a "hell no! I love my ciggs!" Attitude. And told the shop owner I wanted something that taste like my reds and def no sweet or fruity flavored. Left 30 min later with a ego starter pen and some sweet blueberry flavored juice. Gave it an honest try and never looked back! I even ended up working at her shop a few hours a week. I had previously quit my job as a shift supervisor and moved home to live with my parents because my mom had had to have surgery and needed help. I stayed about 6 months there and the vape shop was the only work I could find in my small hometown and she had just opened so she didn't have much she could invest into hired help. I upgraded to a vision spinner 2 and then an eleaf Istick which is now a permanent fixture in my hand. I moved back to the larger city I was from and just recently found work and got out of the homeless shelter. As comfy as mom and dads house will always be I prefer to be a worker and fairly independent. I'm currently vaping Boardwalks Bombshell flavor but only because I am out of my unicorn milk and Boardwalks Mugshot

Last edited:

Cavenerd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2014
Bahamas
Baby. Welcome to ECF, Baby. (that's too many "Baby's")

Good story. I'm glad to see you're getting on your feet. I believe you have what my granddad would have called "spunk". I have a little patch of land over in P-county by the VA border that I like to visit when I'm stateside. WV is indeed "God's Country".

I also swore that I would never vape anything that didn't taste EXACTLY like a Newport, but Alpha Vape Hoops broke down my resolve pretty quickly. I still tell the lads that I'm vaping "Nicotine and Tar" flavor, but today it's been mostly Unicorn Milk (sorry, not trying to rub it in, really) and Classified's Crisp.

What's the "vape scene" like in the Charleston? Big? Underdeveloped? Lot's of B&M's?

Anyway. Welcome to the boards. Come here with any questions, when you need support or if you just want some low-grade entertainment.

I'll see you on the threads.

Also- You don't cave by any chance, do ya, Mountaineer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread