Hey TT, New Atomisers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
I'm still upset with your bomber prank but Dr. Pammy says I have to realize you just can't help yourself.

So in the true spirit of forgiveness, I'm making sure you know FSUSA just got a new batch of BE112 silver colored attys!

These puppies are the bomb! You don't need to worry about LR or HV with the BE112. It handles any voltage you dial up or down on your Buzz. This is a Penstyle atty. They take vaping to a higher level when it comes to smooth smoking like sensation. Penstyles also allow the juice to sort of "expand" flavor wise so you can actually notice subtle nuisances you may not with other attys.

With all that new juice Mrs T got you, it's the perfect time for you to experience one of the big boy attys. Don't forget though you have to use a 510 to 801 adapter. That's right your Buzz is threaded 901/kr808 right? so you'd need a 901 to 801 adapter. So don't forget to pick up a couple adapters when you order your attys. And the 901 adapters are on the second page of the adapter section.

Have you seen Millie lately?

Hey Nix, what kind of BBQ sauce did you say get?

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
I'm tellin' Mrs. T about Kristen!!!

Ooohh, don't do that! She'll come and see you and put a great big hurtin on you because she really cares about her Sweetie Pie. And I like you LD and don't want to see you having to endure that kind of punishment especially since your already hurtin from that wreck! Just ask Ab Domen about one of her whoopings!

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Who do you think will get juice to you if you get all of AB's FSUSA CUTIES killed?

Oh no. See, the last time T was flirting with a sweet, young girl, Mrs. T put a hurtin' on ol' T. It was pretty bad too. T walked funny for a month. The problem wasn't that T had anything broken -- if you don't count his pride. The problem was that it took almost a month to have her foot removed from his ....!

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Someone please hand me a towel...I just sprayed pop all over my monitor. Poor T....I feel sorry for ya.

Don't pay any attention to those two hairball. When we were in school the other kids called me King Kong, LD they called dribbler and Ab they called ... well, I hesitate to say it here in front of all the ladies... oh, I guess its okay. They called him Agnes. But that was just until later years like when he was about 22 and they found out he was a boy.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Don't pay any attention to those two hairball. When we were in school the other kids called me King Kong, LD they called dribbler and Ab they called ... well, I hesitate to say it here in front of all the ladies... oh, I guess its okay. They called him Agnes. But that was just until later years like when he was about 22 and they found out he was a boy.

They weren't really calling you King Kong, T. We only told you that to not hurt your feelings. Sorry, brother. You shouldn't have taken the cow to the prom. And to have your first kiss there, well... was gross!

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
They weren't really calling you King Kong, T. We only told you that to not hurt your feelings. Sorry, brother. You shouldn't have taken the cow to the prom. And to have your first kiss there, well... was gross!

LD, I know your memory is a passing thing - like your hair, but that was the FFA I took the cow to and what was wrong with giving old Betty Lou Selma Lynn a kiss at the FFA. I mean, It wasn't like I kissed the cow or something.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
LD, I know your memory is a passing thing - like your hair, but that was the FFA I took the cow to and what was wrong with giving old Betty Lou Selma Lynn a kiss at the FFA. I mean, It wasn't like I kissed the cow or something.

No T. My memory is still in perfect condition. Remember, after having you and Ab, Mom decided that she needed to do better. That is why it took her over 20 years (closer to 30 actually) to create me. I'm better, stronger and smarter. Just the way Mama made me.

Now, I know you want to remember things that way but, Dr. Pammy has already told you that you can start dealing with reality. As long as you take your meds -- you ARE taking them aren't you? -- you should start dealing with your past the way it really happened.

Come on Ab. Our brother needs us right now. Maybe we should let him have his dreams just a little longer.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Well LD, I always thought it was a shame that you went in and had your head transplanted on you upside down with the hair on the bottom. Did you really want to look like Grandma that bad? Really? And I wasn't worried about that doctor that did the operation until I saw that directions to his office said "Take a left when you enter the trailer park"

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Well LD, I always thought it was a shame that you went in and had your head transplanted on you upside down with the hair on the bottom. Did you really want to look like Grandma that bad? Really? And I wasn't worried about that doctor that did the operation until I saw that directions to his office said "Take a left when you enter the trailer park"

Well, T. I decided to sneak out last night and follow you. I know Dr. Pammy talked about leaving you to your delusions just a little longer after I called her last night but, it has to be done. It was after dinner and T told Mrs. T that he was going out to play Golf with the boys. Instead, he went out back. Just as the sun started to look like it was going to go down, I was able to take a picture of T. playing Golf with "the boys".

MG_2614.jpg

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Well, it looks like I've been caught. What can I say? Dangit.

I figured she might get suspicious when she realized there were no clubs on the ends of the golf sticks.

Just white sticks.

Oh boy, the cow is out of the bag now ... as they say.

I see love in that cows eyes. I gotta hand it to ya, you treat her right. No wonder why Mrs. T is so jealous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread