Ikenvape LR Platinum with 3.7v 510 cigalike battery vs eRoll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I think you guys in the Ikenvape section would like to see this even if you are not cigalike users. I use three sizes of devices depending on what I am doing.

I have only had the eRoll for 3 hours and 20 minutes so this is first impression stuff. I have been mixing and matching various 510 cigalike stuff for a little while now.

The eRoll is a nice set up and beats all the cigalikes I have tried so far except for one combination that I have tried so far.

On size the eRoll wins for sure but on vape quality it is in a tough fight.

As you probably already know Joye 510 cigalike batteries are regulated at 3.3v and the eRoll beats things I have tried on those batteries. There are some 510 batteries at 3.7v and with some other cartomizers I have tried the eRoll wins.

The eRoll comes in highly recommended and some say it is the best cigalike. When I put a 3.7v 510 auto battery on a Iken Platinum LR cartomizer things change. I am getting more vapor production on the 510 as well as a little more flavor, the eRoll is giving me more throat hit. With how well recommended the eRoll is I thought it was going to win this contest but it is closer than I expected.

I have not tried enough juices yet. What I have been comparing them side by side with is HHV's White Lies 18mg 70/30. The eRoll wins on size and throat hit with this juice. This 510 combo is winning with vapor production and flavor.

Iken cartomizers are my favorite in tanks and and I have started using them on cigalikes. On the Super Cigalike (Iken Platinum LR on on one of his 3.96v automatic batteries) is not fair. The eRoll is smaller for sure but Super Cigalike is winning on vapor, flavor, and throat hit. Auto battery responsiveness is equal.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I quit using them little ones about my first month of vaping. I hate changing batteries all the time and with my Buzz Pro, Auto Ego, and a few I've built, I only have to do that about every day and a half to two days. Nice write up though for those that use them.
ThUp_zps0a0133af.gif

Last edited:

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I quit using them little ones about my first month of vaping. I hate changing batteries all the time and with my Buzz Pro, Auto Ego, and a few I've built, I only have to do that about every day and a half to two days. Nice write up though for those that use them.
TUP_zps7c3cb972.gif

I am on a Provari most of the time.

When I am running around I have an Iken Auto battery in my front pocket but once in awhile I find only the smallest devices will do.

I am happy with my large set up, Provari, carto tank, and SR Fusions.

I am happy with my medium size set up, Iken Auto with LR Platinum in a tank.

I am trying to prefect my small device.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread