Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

keyzygirl

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Key West,Fl.
Ok,first,you didnt answer the question and 2nd,Who created the drama? where did it come from? why are people hesitant to post and be corrected or insulted? Why have people left this sub forum? I did that? I most certainly did not. This used to be one of the friendliest most welcoming area of the forum. Everyone was relaxed and enjoying it for a long time.What changed? I honestly want you to tell me why people are starting fights and attacking Snow to the point he needs to do what is being done.Explain it to me. Please,then we can let this all go. Nobody should be attacked and if people are attacking Snow please tell me and I will help.

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
Plarkinjr actually it's a very fitting analogy. The chihuahua is a very aggressive breed, on a number of a occasions have seen them start fights. If they start one with a German Sheppard and the Sheppard ends it, guess which dog goes down as being dangerous and possibly gets put down? Thought you had me on ignore? See my point?

Ms. Keyzy can't answer that, haven't had a single issue with Snow sir. You keep missing the point, people are jumping in on fights that aren't theirs. You're mentality is exactly what I'm talking about. Someone has an issue with someone else it should between them, no need for everyone to jump in....

keyzygirl

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Key West,Fl.
Thats crap Morandir,you guys have a chat group so you do it all privately.We just do it right here out in the open for everyone to see. You did not answer the question again so Im going to surmise that you have no answer. You just simply keep talking in dark colored circles and avoid answering the question that you brought to the table. Im not talking about dog analogies Im talking about people,real people with feelings. I guess we are done. You have no answer.

keyzygirl

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Key West,Fl.
To summarize....

This is exactly what I was taking about in the family chat. What happened was handled via pm, a pm that was made public, something that is against the rules. All anyone on here knows is one half of the story. Yet it continues to fester because people have made it their business when again a pm is supposed to be by it's name alone, private. That thread was deleted for a reason. This forum has slowed down considerably because of it was posted at all. Who wants to post in a forum where there's nothing but fighting, especially if you know that if you disagree with certain people you're going to have a whole group come after you not one individual. There are are always three sides to every story, person a, person b, and the truth. All everyone jumping in knows is person a's side.

Normally wouldn't make a comment, but since this thread hasn't been shut down yet, and having gone through a similar situation myself about a year ago can't hold my tongue any longer. Until you know the full story, you don't know the full story.

Ms. Keyzy one simple question, do you know what said via pm from the other party before hand? Do you honestly think it was just some random mean spirited pm? I'm not defending anyone, what I keep trying to convey which seems to be missed is unless you know the full situation you don't know the full situation..... If you're referring to a certain sticky and the comments there notice how I stayed out of it, because the disagreement was between two people that were not you or I..... Again was turned into a gang fight because others decided to jump in. Goes back to the statements earlier in the family chat again....

What I'm saying Ms. Keyzy is this, let's say you have a chihuahua and a German Sheppard, the chihuahua starts the fight, the Sheppard finishes it. Guess which one gets the blame? Instead of people looking at the whole situation, they're looking at who left beaten up the worst. Other words it's coming off that it's perfectly ok to start fights, just don't finish them....

Have I mentioned a single name Ms. Keyzy? Will not speak for anyone else, but can say there have been a few who have started fights with me, and just like this situation I was made out to be the bad guy because whole I didn't start it, finished it. Have had excerpts from a pm posted and taken out of context by one of these people. You were the first to jump in in her defense if you remember, and you didn't know the while story and still don't. That's what I'm saying Ms. Keyzy, people are jumping in the brew and don't know what kind of beer it is. It's created a hostile environment in here. The lines are as clear as day for most to see, and if I was a new person would take one look and say I'm not joining this because I don't want to be on any side, just want to talk and be helped or help. Instead it's turned into a drama fest. Speaking again for myself, started to have less and less presence on here not because of the V4L forum, but because this forum turned into a battle ground. Whether it's by blog, or snide comment, list goes on, all the fun was sucked out of here. When all you've done is try to help and get attacked because someone felt you were talking down to them when all you were doing is trying to not have people's face blown off, or have someone jump on every one of your posts because they have nothing better to do it seems and can't come up with one helpful thing on their own it gets grating. I love V4L, love helping others, love doing the testing, but my love for this subforum has waned because of what I just mentioned.

Plarkinjr actually it's a very fitting analogy. The chihuahua is a very aggressive breed, on a number of a occasions have seen them start fights. If they start one with a German Sheppard and the Sheppard ends it, guess which dog goes down as being dangerous and possibly gets put down? Thought you had me on ignore? See my point?

Ms. Keyzy can't answer that, haven't had a single issue with Snow sir. You keep missing the point, people are jumping in on fights that aren't theirs. You're mentality is exactly what I'm talking about. Someone has an issue with someone else it should between them, no need for everyone to jump in....

plarkinjr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2011
Texas
www.facebook.com
You ARE on ignore... but can turn it off when I'm ready and willing to read the drama... and no, I don't see your point.

But, at the risk of being accused of jumping into a fight that isnt mine (but has been in the past), and since you explained your analogy, I'll explain why I think it is false:

Actually, your analogy COULD be true if you choose to only look at isolated incidents. However, if you look at history of this german shepherd dog and find that he has injured pitbulls, labradors, and several mixed-breed dogs of varying demeanor (mild mannered, or curious, or super-excited to meet new dogs), the analogy falls apart.

And of course you haven't had any issues with him.... you and he are friends. Your perspective is clouded by that, as much as mine is clouded by prior injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread